Rated 4 out of 5by Usuário FF 17151627, 4 months ago
É uma boa extensão para se utilizar na Área de trabalho e que é possível instalá-lo no Firefox para Android, pena que não funciona as funções de ligar/desligar a reprodução automática e alterar/manter a qualidade do vídeo no YT quando utilizado no FF de Android. Também se possível, adeque o visual da extensão e usabilidade na versão do navegador para Android.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14175203, a month ago화면회전 기능은 참 좋은데 볼륨조절하는건 좀 문제가 있는듯. 마우스휠로 볼륨조절하게 해놨더니 음소거 빼고는 다 똑같이 볼륨100임. 방향키로 한거나 마우스로 클릭해서 조절해도 소리크기가 변함이없음. 이거 못쓰겠음ㅋㅋ
- Rated 4 out of 5by sudowtf, a month agoi like it, but EfYT had a couple features that i require: mouse volume, mouse speed, volume booster.we already got that. But it should not be a requirment for 5 stars :(
Please wait for the update in Firefox. Also check us out in Chrome & Github. You might be surprised we work on this every day.
- Rated 2 out of 5by RiffRaffMama, a month agoIt'd be great... if it worked properly! Any time I click on a video link in a Google search they won't play. When I disable this add-on the videos work fine, but with it enabled videos opened from a Google search load, but just won't play.
- Rated 4 out of 5by GloriousMane, a month agoFantastic extension, I'd never browse Youtube without it. At this point however, it desperately needs an update, as Youtube has made several major changes that have broken functionality entirely. Specifically, nothing in the "player" tab works anymore.
- Rated 2 out of 5by octulio, 2 months agoMost things work... others not so much, specially the "fit to window" feature that has issues when resizing the window
- Rated 5 out of 5by Savvas97, 2 months agoCan't live without this addon. One bug that would like to be fixed is that sometimes i am watching a video from channel A and then i click to watch a video from channel B.If i click on the (channel B name) in order to go to it's home page it won't actually load its page but the page of channel A. It takes some time to actually get fixed but personally i just copy paste the name of the channel B and find it on search in order to access its home page. This bug doesn't happen on incognito where the addon is disabled and it is the reason i suspect the addon to be the cause of this issue. Nonetheless, much respect to developers and i hope they see this and maybe try to help me.If i need to i might have to make a github account and contact them there.