- Rated 2 out of 5by Anshul Raj Verma, 2 days ago>> Add Channel block button below the logo of the channel in recommended video (means not to channel feed for blocking).
>> Remove the Auto-play video setting or make default to Auto-play.
>>> THANKS FOR PROVIDING SUCH A AWESOME EXTENSION. IT MAKES MY YOUTUBE EXPERIENCE BETTER.
>>> I HOPE YOU WILL IMPROVE THE EXTENSION IN NEXT UPDATE.
(: THANK YOU :)
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14175203, a month ago화면회전 기능은 참 좋은데 볼륨조절하는건 좀 문제가 있는듯. 마우스휠로 볼륨조절하게 해놨더니 음소거 빼고는 다 똑같이 볼륨100임. 방향키로 한거나 마우스로 클릭해서 조절해도 소리크기가 변함이없음. 이거 못쓰겠음ㅋㅋ
- Rated 4 out of 5by sudowtf, a month agoi like it, but EfYT had a couple features that i require: mouse volume, mouse speed, volume booster.we already got that. But it should not be a requirment for 5 stars :(
Please wait for the update in Firefox. Also check us out in Chrome & Github. You might be surprised we work on this every day.
- Rated 2 out of 5by RiffRaffMama, a month agoIt'd be great... if it worked properly! Any time I click on a video link in a Google search they won't play. When I disable this add-on the videos work fine, but with it enabled videos opened from a Google search load, but just won't play.
- Rated 4 out of 5by GloriousMane, a month agoFantastic extension, I'd never browse Youtube without it. At this point however, it desperately needs an update, as Youtube has made several major changes that have broken functionality entirely. Specifically, nothing in the "player" tab works anymore.
- Rated 2 out of 5by octulio, 2 months agoMost things work... others not so much, specially the "fit to window" feature that has issues when resizing the window