- Rated 1 out of 5by Jo, 4 years agoStill has some rough edges in Firefox. The biggest annoyance is that the New Tab page doesn't work, just shows a frozen search input, and that there's no option to use the extension to manage workspaces without using it for the new tab page.
Edit: I've tried re-installing after the fix, but I'm still having the problem. The search box on the new tab page is not functional, and there is no option to use a different new tab page while using Workona. Disappointing.
Edit 2: New tab still not working, and now opening workspaces in new windows isn't working either. That's the main feature I use this app for, so it's pretty much useless until that gets fixed.
Developer responseposted 4 years agoHi Jo - Our apologies! We've now fixed the issue with the new tab you're describing here. Only users with certain settings encountered the issue, so we missed it in testing. Thanks for letting us know!
- Rated 5 out of 5by carakas, 4 years agoWhen this first came out there was an issue causing it to fail and not work at all here. I was rather disappointed. But the team behind this got in touch with me and fixed it super fast. I went from disappointed to impressed. Thank you for fixing it so fast
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15047902, 4 years agoTruly excellent extension...makes it very easy to stay organized and work across multiple computers and never have to worry about losing tab sessions.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Louie, 4 years agoGreat add-on for work and play!! Reason why i could not switch to firefox was this extension. With everything basically moving to a web portal environment, helps keep things in organized. If i need to work on office 365 administrator or internal services, helps using the workspaces. Awesome!!
- Rated 5 out of 5by CaptainCalliope, 4 years agoAs an old school user of Firefox's Panorama feature from years ago, this extension is the replacement I've been behind and it takes the tab management experience to a whole new level.
This extension has also replaced my use of bookmarks, which I didn't realize could be tied into my tab management workflows this way. Great secondary side effect.
It's the ultimate organization and productivity tool missing from all browsers and I'm ecstatic that it's on Firefox now!
And Im not exaggerating when I say this extension existing means I can switch to Firefox full time and uninstall all my other browsers.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Ray Bodnar, 4 years agoWorkona is an absolute must-have for anyone who works in the browser. It's not just the best tab manager out there - it's an entire system that's thoughtfully designed to help you organize all your work into dedicated workspaces. It's been on Chrome for awhile, so I was thrilled to see it now available on Firefox!