- by 0b10110, a month agoRated 5 out of 5Beautifully thought out application. It is transformed how I work and how efficient I am at work. It is also a sort of auto-journaling of all the work that I am doing and have done in the past.
For projects I have completed, I can always go back to them and pull up any link or resource that I used for that project. People at work think i am a genius now (but its all thank to Workona hehe)
- by Firefox user 14495040, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5I love it. It allows me to synchronize workgroup between Firefox and Chromium browsers. I can have my tabs organized between both type of browsers. I really wished this had been invented years ago when I was a college student doing research. I can't imagine not having it now that I've been using it for a few months.
- by Firefox user 12873217, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5Very practical addon, since I installed it I can work on my desktop and my laptop and switch between those two in no time. I have not found better app in this category.
- by Firefox user 14577323, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5Brilliant app! My job requires me to work on multiple projects at the same time so being able to switch contexts easily makes things much easier. Highly recommend!
- by Firefox user 16875301, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5Been enjoying this a lot. Took about 10 minutes to figure it out (don't have another tab manager working at the same time). Works in Chrome as well, which helps with context switching.
- by Firefox user 14158983, 7 months agoRated 5 out of 5The functionality is great; the UI is well designed. Workona helps create a focused distraction-free browser usage, even though the browser is used for many vastly different tasks. There are some glitches, but no show-stoppers so far.
- by Firefox user 15907627, a year agoRated 5 out of 5This is exactly what I've been looking for to help reduce cognitive load when working across a range of projects & tasks. Having all the tabs related to different projects or work modes (tech support, planning etc) means I can shift gears with little mental friction. Before I'd waste time and mental energy re-opening tabs or getting overwhelmed with the clutter of other tabs not immediately relevant to the task at hand.