- by Firefox user 13673487, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5Workspaces dont work on androidYou can access your workspace on Android by logging into workona.com in your mobile browser. We currently offer an app for iOS devices, and plan to release an Android app in the future.
- by Firefox user 13633717, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5When it asked me to verify email, workona tab was frozen and I couldn't even open gmail in other tab. When I tried to verify mozilla warned me about http website only, final site was https - not sure if this is a problem. It is completely bugged, I moved tabs to workspace I created. And now I can't switch to that Firefox Window, if I click on it, it flashes and disappear instantly. I have to click multiple times, before it switches to it and when I press ctrl+t it creates new windows instead of tab...
- by JerryNic, 9 months agoRated 1 out of 5First of all I am really pissed of because Mozilla/Firefox eliminated to keep tabs stored so the automatically pop up every time one opens the web browser. So far this Workona is a pain in the butt to use. I have not yet discovered how to have my five major tabs open. Grrrrr.
- by Firefox user 16336480, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Moving tabs is bugged. Constantly says that there is no internet connection or throws some "unexected error". How tab management is supposed to work without such important feature?
- by Firefox user 16170613, a year agoRated 1 out of 5The idea is interesting, but the execution is awful.
Lost a lot of my tabs by trusting Workona. They simply didn't reload.
Wouldn't recommend, it is way too buggy.
- by A FF User, a year agoRated 1 out of 5WARNING! EXCESSIVE PERMISSIONS!!! ZERO PRIVACY!!! YOUR DATA IS NOT ENCRYPTED OR DE-IDENTIFIED!!! SUSCEPTIBLE TO PERSONAL DATA ABUSE!!! >>> GET "STATION" OR "FERDI" OR "BISCUIT" FOR WINDOWS INSTEAD <<<
Really disappointed that they go out of their way to say they respect privacy on an outward facing description of their product. Shame on you. Privacy and "Your data belongs to you" means something different that what your company is about, so don't twist words into nice-sounding marketing phrases and misrepresent yourself to consumers.
Small details reveal a lot, and I think this is revealing. But either way, Workona, you should change or remove the misleading description on your "About" page.
And I'm hoping your reasoning for these choices in data "privacy" is not "Well, this is just how the industry is," as if it makes it okay to do things just because other people do them.
- by Jo, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Still has some rough edges in Firefox. The biggest annoyance is that the New Tab page doesn't work, just shows a frozen search input, and that there's no option to use the extension to manage workspaces without using it for the new tab page.
Edit: I've tried re-installing after the fix, but I'm still having the problem. The search box on the new tab page is not functional, and there is no option to use a different new tab page while using Workona. Disappointing.
Edit 2: New tab still not working, and now opening workspaces in new windows isn't working either. That's the main feature I use this app for, so it's pretty much useless until that gets fixed.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoHi Jo - Our apologies! We've now fixed the issue with the new tab you're describing here. Only users with certain settings encountered the issue, so we missed it in testing. Thanks for letting us know!