Review by Firefox user 16015528
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14539170, 2 months agomakes organizing tabs and windows easier, enough said
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 5995950, 6 months agoIf you are looking to completely, radically change your experience and relationship with tabs, this is the browser add-on (suite) for you. I found myself unable to truly master it until I paid for the premium features, but was worth it for me. I used the free version for many months before then.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Homayoon, 6 months agoYou cannot use the add-on without an account. Is that really necessary?
- Rated 1 out of 5by dafFDasd, 10 months agoDoes not even list all tabs/windows together to manage them.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14406037, a year agoBeing in Firefox tells me to install the Google Chrome extension that corresponds and redirects me there
- Rated 2 out of 5by Theorem, a year agoA great tool when it works.
I've spent a few months using this add-on on a daily basis and I can say it's very useful when it behaves as expected. Too often I'll navigate to a tab that hasn't been opened in a while, the workona re-direct link is momentarily there, and then it just disappears.
I have to search for the part of the title that was visible and hope search results pop something up.
Then there's the case where my workspaces disappear. If I leave it alone for a while (hours), it will eventually come back, but I'm prevented from utilizing workona which is a pretty big hindrance once you develop a tool like this into your workflow.
I've also seen duplication of workspaces as unsaved workspaces which is annoying.
All-in-all, workflow helps me get some work done, but it's extremely frustrating when it doesn't work.
While this *core functionality* is still so unstable, I simply can not trust Workona enough to be converted into a paying customer.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16547653, a year agoI've read all the negative reviews but decided to try it anyway. After some trial and error I got it to save my 3 workspaces. It works, and it's a great free utility. I don't understand why people are complaining. It's a great free tool and it works great! Was looking for something like this for YEARS!!!!!!
- Rated 5 out of 5by madams, a year agoWorkona has quickly become the best browser extension I've ever used. It will easily fit into any work process and provides many improvements and benefits. Also, I provided a feature feedback request last month that was implemented in the recent update!! AMAZING!!!
- Rated 1 out of 5by RiffRaffMama, a year agoUseless app. I can't even set up my account! Every time I click on set up account or log in I am just returned to the previous page. It's useless to me if I can't do anything with it!
- Rated 1 out of 5by wolfyname, a year agoWorst tab addon. I've used this for almost a year now for academic purposes. This is terrible. Doesn't save tabs, and seems to lose all my data after updating Firefox. Company seems to be greedy with limiting work spaces only to 3. It used to be 5.