- by Mayhew, a month agoRated 2 out of 5Conceptually a good app. Two major problems keep me from continuing to use it:
* Limit of 5 workspaces unless you pay $9/mo. Ridiculously expensive for glorified bookmarks.
* Functionality is super-wonky. Sometimes I get all these excess windows labeled "4 hidden tabs", which automatically minimize when I try to focus them. On top of that, whenever I restart Firefox, each of the windows I had open before begin focus on a brand new tab, and each of the windows I had open before open up a brand new window with a single Workona tab.
It's just a huge mess that is a pain to deal with. The admittedly cool benefits I get are not worth the money and the headache.
- by 0b10110, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5Beautifully thought out application. It is transformed how I work and how efficient I am at work. It is also a sort of auto-journaling of all the work that I am doing and have done in the past.
For projects I have completed, I can always go back to them and pull up any link or resource that I used for that project. People at work think i am a genius now (but its all thank to Workona hehe)
- by Firefox user 14495040, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5I love it. It allows me to synchronize workgroup between Firefox and Chromium browsers. I can have my tabs organized between both type of browsers. I really wished this had been invented years ago when I was a college student doing research. I can't imagine not having it now that I've been using it for a few months.
- by pst, 3 months agoRated 3 out of 5Cool idea and it looks nice, but it doesn't integrate well with Firefox Containers (one of the best features in FF) which is a huge neg for me.
The tabs get stored as a workona.com redirect, so the container plugin doesn't know how to handle until the redirect opens then you end up with 2 tabs and you have to manually close them. May as well just use a bookmarks folder.
Also have to manually set workona.com as the home page.
This addon has a lot of potential, but until it works with containers I don't like it.
- by Firefox user 13673487, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5Workspaces dont work on androidYou can access your workspace on Android by logging into workona.com in your mobile browser. We currently offer an app for iOS devices, and plan to release an Android app in the future.
- by Firefox user 12873217, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5Very practical addon, since I installed it I can work on my desktop and my laptop and switch between those two in no time. I have not found better app in this category.
- by Firefox user 14577323, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5Brilliant app! My job requires me to work on multiple projects at the same time so being able to switch contexts easily makes things much easier. Highly recommend!
- by Firefox user 16875301, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5Been enjoying this a lot. Took about 10 minutes to figure it out (don't have another tab manager working at the same time). Works in Chrome as well, which helps with context switching.