- Rated 1 out of 5by azairborne69, 5 years agoThis is a terrible extension as it does not allow you to choose if you want it blocking on all websites even on the ones you don't!
- Rated 5 out of 5by GeorgeA, 6 years agoI really want to thank you for maintaining and caring for your Extension. Outlook are always changing things around, and their recent changes stopped your Extension from working, but very quickly you attended to it, and updated it so it works again! It's a really big gift to the community - and helps us to see Outlook.com without so much wasted Advert space that nobody wants. Big thanks!! :)
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13361552, 6 years agoI would say it is not a bad thing to use, I tried using Webmail Ad blocker for various streaming sites on Firefox and it was supporting it quite well. But still when I tried using it for few other movie streaming sites like fmovies it could not stop the ad-popping up. Though it did stop the website from creating more ad's on the same page as google chrome does it.
Over all I would say it works very well with normal day to day sites and also ask you if you are sure if you wanna go ahead with this website, but i could only tell less because this was the first time I used Webmail Ad Blocker.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13341120, 6 years agoI used it in Chrome and was working really well and I'm using Firefox and it works great
I love this add-on
- Rated 2 out of 5by carlosxvg1, 6 years agoCuando el complemento está activo en Firefox va alentando el nevegador mientras estoy checando o escribiendo correos. por ejemplo, me mandaron 10 fotos y al estar revisandolas llega el momento que el navegador está paralizado por tanto consumo de recursos. si desactivo el complemento todo va de maravilla.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Carlos, 6 years agothanks a lot, now my mail (outlook) looks cleaner and bigger ad-free.