- Rated 5 out of 5by JEfromCanada, 4 years agoI've been using this extension for longer than I can remember. Over the past several days, I noticed that outlook.com was telling me I was using an Ad Blocker. Since the ads weren't there, I didn't give it much thought, but then realized this message was still stealing space from my screen. I went to the support forum where I saw that Jason was aware of the problem, had already corrected the problem in Chrome, and was JUST ABOUT to release a fix for firefox. I applied the latest version which indeed removed the message from Microsoft.
I think I've enjoyed this plugin enough to make a monetary contribution, but don't want to become a patron. Still looking for a place to make a one-time contribution.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14202995, 4 years agoA one-time essential add-on ..... But .... (for me since December 2018) Microsoft seemed to have gained the better of it in Outlook/Hotmail on Firefox 63.0.3. Jason, I hope you can sort this.
Stop Press +++ The extension is now functioning as intended. Back to 5 Stars.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14283168, 4 years agoIt works and lives again awesome thanks for the fix.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14470353, 4 years agoGreat add-on, but within last 24hrs or so it's been failing to work atlease for Outlook, plz fix developer, would really appreciate... Thanks
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14468671, 4 years agoNo longer working for Outlook in Comodo Ice Dragon, Google Chrome and Waterfox web browsers since 3 days ago, please fix it, thanks!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14241824, 4 years agoKaspersky reports malware for this addon. Be aware!
- Rated 4 out of 5by ISLD, 4 years agoUsed to work well for Yahoo mail but not anymore in the last 7 days or so. Can you issue a patch? TiA
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14238067, 5 years agoI am doing a happy dance - your blocker works on my Juno email, too !!!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14130024, 5 years agoWorks great in removing that obnoxious banner on the side of Outlook. That darn thing took up a quarter of the screen for absolutely no reason.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14074057, 5 years agoGénial, je cherchais depuis un moment déjà, le moyen de supprimer ce bandeau de pub sur le côté droit de la fenêtre des mails, sans succès jusqu'à maintenant. Et là, ça marche !
Mérite amplement les cinq étoiles. Chapeau bas !