- Rated 5 out of 5by pancakess, 2 years agoI appreciate this for existing and thank you mr. rharel for making this exist! 10/10 very simple, easy to use, work as intended!
- Rated 3 out of 5by zephyr707, 2 years agojust getting started with this, but seems promising, well done! was hoping to get some stats on number of bookmarks/folders and last bookmarked/date stats. When I copied and pasted a folder of bookmarks it took a long time to populate in the private bookmarks folder, why is that? I think it got all of them though, but for a sec it looked like it only got a few as it was copying them over.
edit: oof ok, so it does show that I have 2630 tabs that I copied in there, but I don't understand why locking and unlocking takes so long, is it the encryption/decryption? It takes over a minute to unlock and populate the folder and the restore progress counter (i.e. ###/2630) goes away if I click away and it is replaced by the lock option again. If I lock while it is restoring that seems like it would be bad and then if I put a new bookmark in there while it is still restoring would that not be good either? I'm guessing this won't scale out well if I have to load more and more bookmarks in there, maybe it was just designed for a few bookmarks
- Rated 1 out of 5by KingAaron, 3 years agoUseless add-on as of late.. Consistently forgets my password and makes me delete and reinstall.. Just look for something better..
- Rated 4 out of 5by Julius Caesar, 3 years agoI love this extension because of how simple and easy it is to use. I like to sync my bookmarks between my desktop and laptop and it works like a charm at times.
I have however encountered issues with adding bookmarks on my laptop and then syncing through firefox on my desktop and the bookmarks not syncing through. Not a major issue since I can export/import bookmarks but it would be nice if they synced.
- Rated 1 out of 5by pringles, 3 years agoWas working good, until recently it doesn't save bookmarks anymore. I added more than 10 links last night and this morninig they are gone. Will be finding another add on like Hush maybe.
Developer responseposted 3 years agoIf you can reliably trigger this bug, I'd appreciate if you could post the exact steps to make it happen on the support site. Thanks!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16152016, 3 years agoI have tried this add on/extension and starts out fine but then it will not work and you will loose your bookmarks that you save.
I even have backed up but it will not load them back up all I get is .... " Sorry the add on is not working and then you have to delete it and reinstall but why go through all of the hassle in the first place?
I tried it 2 times and after a couple of times it will still do the same thing .... Not going to install anymore....