Review by Firefox user 17530236
Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17530236, 7 months ago
decryption process taking more time which is not expected for a bunch of bookmarks.
- Rated 1 out of 5by someone, 13 days agomy bookmarks got deleted for some reason... I have not used my bookmarks for a long time. Now that i wanted to use them they are all gone. Thank you very much...
- Rated 1 out of 5by HydrasWorld, a month agoBACKUP YOUR BOOKMARKS! I installed this, moved bookmarks into the private bookmarks area, then locked it. Came back the next day and unlocked it only to find all the private bookmarks EMPTY!
I had a backup, but if I hadn't all my private bookmarks would have been lost!
I use Firefox sync, and I read the description before installing and using it too.
The github issue tracker is full of issues and bugs. My advice, avoid, look elsewhere.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15536911, 3 months agoDO NOT USE!! No longer updated. It will make private bookmarks visible in synced devices without requiring a password.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Panical, 6 months agoWas amazing but password no longer works! Edit: Lost my password AGAIN ~2 weeks later with my new bookmarks this is stupid! For some reason this time it seems to be because my previous password was under 8 characters, now it's asking for over 8 for some reason. Please fix this atrocity. It also asks for a number now. It's local you morons
- Rated 1 out of 5by katey1801, 6 months agoI have either forgotten my password or it is no longer working. Needs to add some kind of password recovery system. Why not let it have email as a means of recovery?
- Rated 1 out of 5by HCumberdale, 9 months agoLost encrypted bookmarks, extension not updated anymore, dont use