- Rated 4 out of 5by Chok, a month agoThis extension is great! I would like to request that weather icons are colored. Right now everything is a white icon, making it visually much more difficult to determine what the weather is like with little effort.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Sabrina, 2 months agoThis covers most of what I'm looking for in a weather extension. Pros: It's easy to use. Clear, large (but not too big) icons & fonts. Hourly forecast and multiple days are shown - great for planning ahead! Cons: Requires Pro for weather alerts (safety), and multiple locations - which I do need sometimes.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Sober, 3 months agoits good, its light weight, is beauty, only bad thing the hability to change the number color to white (if you use darkmode) is behind paywall. I never mouse over, so this is a deal breaker for me.
But if you willing to pay for, its worth every penny (all the 9 bucks of pennies)
- Rated 4 out of 5by Kaz, 5 months agoUnlike Chromium versions available on Chrome or Edge, this Firefox version doesn't sync pro licnese when installing or re-installing Firefox. Please enable that feature
- Rated 4 out of 5by seadragon420, 8 months agoI really like this addon, it is accurate and good (unlike weather forecast, it sucks). My only problem is that this is not completely free, but the free is great as it is. Also it is not COMPLETELY accurate, but it is close enough
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15940063, 10 months agoeh its ok, but many basic features are behind a pay wall, and the temp is in black so its hard to see
- Rated 4 out of 5by Grumpy, a year agoThe extension is very good. I had some trouble installing it, but things ironed out. The developer is quick to reply to problems. I would like severe weather alerts to be included in the basic version, but I will probably upgrade to Pro after testing it some more. It is generally easy to use.
- Rated 4 out of 5by aerxi lyngdoh, 2 years agoThis is really good but it breaks if you pin it to overflow menu, the interface is all messed up buttons are in wrong positions and on top of other interface elements.