Review by Firefox user 12543766
- Rated 5 out of 5by LiquidAurum, 11 days agoWorks seamlessly, simple layout and doesn't take a ton of resources
- Rated 5 out of 5by pcve, a month agobest weather plugin. Would be even better with dark mode compatibility, so white/grey temperature on transparent background.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Rondo, a month agoDo not install if your brouser is dark/black mode. White icon avalible only for money.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Jeff_Cigar, a month ago$9.99 to use a "free" weather pro? Scamming?
Developer responseposted a month agoWeather Pro is a $10 upgrade but I do give it away for free. Check out the details here: https://timleland.com/free-weather-pro-upgrade/
- Rated 4 out of 5by Chok, 2 months agoThis extension is great! I would like to request that weather icons are colored. Right now everything is a white icon, making it visually much more difficult to determine what the weather is like with little effort.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13483155, 2 months agoVery nice weather program. It have a beautiful UI and with a lot of features.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Sabrina, 2 months agoThis covers most of what I'm looking for in a weather extension. Pros: It's easy to use. Clear, large (but not too big) icons & fonts. Hourly forecast and multiple days are shown - great for planning ahead! Cons: Requires Pro for weather alerts (safety), and multiple locations - which I do need sometimes.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Sober, 3 months agoits good, its light weight, is beauty, only bad thing the hability to change the number color to white (if you use darkmode) is behind paywall. I never mouse over, so this is a deal breaker for me.
But if you willing to pay for, its worth every penny (all the 9 bucks of pennies)
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15191636, 3 months agoThe screenshots show the pro version. In addition, after installation, the add-on opens its website in a tab, which has a lot of trackers. I do not recommend it, because firefox is not there to give the application a chance for such behavior.