- by Firefox user 17412843, 10 days agoRated 5 out of 5I've used this extension for a long time, but recently the drop down radar quit working with dark reader extension enabled, I can still go to the radar website and it will load miserably slow with or without the dark reader enabled. I emailed the developer and he said to add the weather extension to the exceptions in dark reader, but you cant add an extension to exceptions, only websites. Also the icon temp is always wrong unless I click on it, then it shows the correct temp. So basically this weather extension is useless for me now.
Update: The Dark Reader extension is set to "default browser" and still having issues, so I'm emailing the Devs at Dark Reader to see if they have a fix for the issue.
Thanks Tim for the upgrade, hopefully this issue will be resolved soon on their end.
Developer responseposted 10 days agoHi, the issue you are describing is caused by Dark Reader theming the browser and which is affecting browser extensions. To fix the issue, open Dark Reader and go to "More". Then change the browser theme to "Default".
- by iolar, 11 days agoRated 2 out of 5Probably the best weather extension for Firefox, but it stopped working in my browser about 1,5 years ago. It always shows -7 C, and only after I click extension icon, it shows real temperature. I tryed reinstalling it few times, tryed removing extension data in Firefox profile, but nothing helped =(
- by Nacon, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5It's way over the top for what it is and the alert are locked away in "pro" plan. The radar page is heavy to load. The customization option are poor.
𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝘃 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗼𝘄: Tim, are you kidding me? The alert shouldn't be locked behind the pro plan. Make it free for all users, not just me. It won't be fair for people that may or may not get killed/harmed in a storm when they couldn't get the alert sooner. There are plenty of others will alert the user for free, no point relying on this one.
I know you're dangling the account upgrade in my face to get me to change my rating. Nice try but no. Work on these issues.
- by Grumpy, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5The extension is very good. I had some trouble installing it, but things ironed out. The developer is quick to reply to problems. I would like severe weather alerts to be included in the basic version, but I will probably upgrade to Pro after testing it some more. It is generally easy to use.
- by Breaker, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Great extension for the weather. Out of all the ones I've tried, this one is the best that I've found. It offers support for multiple locations and a dark mode.
- by bebert00, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5I love this app. I can glance at current temp on the icon. Click to see a dropdown with current conditions, hourly and daily forecasts. Hover on any for more details. Recently had a small problem and the developer was immediately attentive to help me.
- by Firefox user 12972968, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5When my hard drive crashed and I lost everything I was lost without my Weather Extension until I contacted Tim explained the situation and got my Pro version back. There does seem to be some differences between Tim's software and the NOAA weather out of Tucson but, overall I would be at a loss without Weather Extension Pro. Thanks Tim for some great software.