- Rated 5 out of 5by 93d023f02b664b0f88f7, a month agoExcellent. Frees up memory and CPU by unloading the page and its active assets, but keeps the tab in the list. Prevents Firefox from focusing the unloaded tabs well enough but sometimes Firefox does what it does.
- Rated 5 out of 5by joelg4dea, a year agoEstá muy bien hecha y encima no te carga de vuelta la página si tenes problemitas y la estabas viendo. Lo único malo es que está muy al fondo del 'context menu'.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 12955352, 2 years agoWorks great. But this addon appears to cause the wrong tab to be selected after closing tabs. I had to prefer the left tab instead of the right otherwise I need to switch manually to the correct tab all the time.
- Rated 5 out of 5by sinekonata, 3 years agoI have no idea why it only occurred to me now to look for this feature when my computer is so old and I have 40+ tabs in 6 groups...
This is amazing, thank you for the work and sorry that FF made you redo your work for nothing.
- Rated 5 out of 5by DK23-fa, 3 years agoThis is a great add-on!
I always have too many tabs opened and recently Firefox (85.0.2 64-bit) ate up more than 60% of my CPU-performance and 90% of the (16GB) RAM. After I have installed this add-on and have used "unload other tabs", Firefox only needs about 3% of my CPU-performance and 25% of the machine's RAM any more.
Thank you very much for your time and effort programming this add-on! I hope that there will be updates for this add-on in the future if necessary.