Review by Firefox user 14480453
- Rated 5 out of 5by Ricky, 8 months agoA great add-on made much better through its Tree Style Tab integration.
- Rated 5 out of 5by joelg4dea, 9 months agoEstá muy bien hecha y encima no te carga de vuelta la página si tenes problemitas y la estabas viendo. Lo único malo es que está muy al fondo del 'context menu'.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14339020, a year agogreat solution while is still not implemented natively
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 12955352, a year agoWorks great. But this addon appears to cause the wrong tab to be selected after closing tabs. I had to prefer the left tab instead of the right otherwise I need to switch manually to the correct tab all the time.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Afzal, a year agoCrap. Does not support multiple tabs. Not rocket sciene to do so. Only power users would do this, and which power user would unload loads of tabs individually.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Andrew, 2 years agoNice addon, but please add Timer for auto unload tabs (except pinned tabs).
- Rated 5 out of 5by sinekonata, 2 years agoI have no idea why it only occurred to me now to look for this feature when my computer is so old and I have 40+ tabs in 6 groups...
This is amazing, thank you for the work and sorry that FF made you redo your work for nothing.
- Rated 5 out of 5by DK23-fa, 2 years agoThis is a great add-on!
I always have too many tabs opened and recently Firefox (85.0.2 64-bit) ate up more than 60% of my CPU-performance and 90% of the (16GB) RAM. After I have installed this add-on and have used "unload other tabs", Firefox only needs about 3% of my CPU-performance and 25% of the machine's RAM any more.
Thank you very much for your time and effort programming this add-on! I hope that there will be updates for this add-on in the future if necessary.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13972940, 2 years agolove the extension! using it in raspberry manjaro ARM64