- Rated 5 out of 5by ie, 4 years agoIt works wonderfully 99% of the time :) however in direct clicks on the icon (hence supposedly opening the one most recently closed tab) occasionally it would end up opening the most recently closed pop-up window (not sure if that's their proper name, i.e. the sort of window without any bookmark or tab bar -- which is usually closed a long time ago). Not a big deal but would be perfect if it gets fixed.
Developer responseposted 3 years agoThis is discussed in: https://github.com/M-Reimer/undoclosetab/issues/19
The bug is inside Firefox and as I haven't managed to reproduce this, so far, I wasn't able to find a possible workaround. So if you at some time find some way to reproduce the issue, please post in the above GitHub issue.
Actually developing for Firefox is often all about finding proper workarounds for all the issues Mozilla has in their APIs which are usually not fixed with priority... :(
- Rated 5 out of 5by StillMissingOldFF, 4 years agoThe loss of TabMix Plus doesn't hurt so much anymore if you have this (and some other addons). Works as expected.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Hiromacu, 4 years agoCool add-on!
But I have a request.
The toolbar button of this add-on is black. So if I enable the Dark theme of Firefox it is disappear. Please make the toolbar button to react the Firefox theme like on many other add-ons.
Thank you!The toolbar icon reacts to the theme.
Maybe a problem with the theme you are using or the Firefox version you are using.
Would be best if you open an Issue on GitHub and also include a screenshot and some information about your system.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 5946698, 4 years agoSometimes it stops working - does not see the closed pages. Does not work until history is cleared
- Rated 5 out of 5by ric54321, 4 years agoIs it possible to add option to display the list of closed tabs with the left click?No. This is not possible as it is not possible to pop up the context menu on a left click.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15240911, 4 years agoBeen using it since long time. I wish there was ability to bind a shortcut key. The native Ctrl+Shift+T is just inconvenient. Ctrl+Z would be much more intuitive and and easier to access.Ctrl + Z is already taken by Firefox itself. No way to bind this.