- Rated 4 out of 5by backsideofdawn, 20 days agoThis is great and all, but don't people know about Ctrl-Shift-T? It does the same thing, and you don't even have to move your mouse or install a separate extension.
Developer responseposted 20 days agoThere are people out there that find it convenient to just do one click instead of holding three keyboard keys. Especially as you have the mouse in your hand while browsing anyway. That's the only reason why this Add-on exists. If you don't want to have a button in your toolbar (which, by the way, has the recently closed tabs as a list in its context menu), then you are right: In this case there is no need to install my Add-on.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Megaman134235, 9 months agoDieses Add-On ist sehr Zeiteinsparend und nützlich. Leider kann man die Tabs auch selbst schnell wieder öffnen (in Firefox).
Developer responseposted 9 months agoWarum das "leider" kann ich an der Stelle nun leider nicht nachvollziehen.
Das Ziel war Firefox-Funktionalität (ja, die ist schon "ab Werk" da) leichter zugänglich zu machen. Wer mit der Zugänglichkeit der "Standard-Funktionen" zufrieden ist, der kommt aber auch gut ohne mein Add-on klar.
Trotzdem danke für die Rückmeldung. Ich wünsche schon mal frohe Feiertage!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Tomski43, a year agoIs there a way to redirect the hotkey (ctrl-shift-T) to this addon?
E.g. somewhere in about:config
- Rated 4 out of 5by Kokii, 3 years agoDoes exactly what it says it does, kind of wish it had a key bind, but it works perfectly fine
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14566386, 5 years agoThis app worked well for me for a long time. Then recently it just stopped working. I saw that it was no longer on the App guide for my Firefox, and there was now another one. So I removed this one and loaded the other one. That doesn't work either, and nobody has been able to suggest why. And I can't find out how to contact Manuel all I can do is leave this comment.
Thank you M-Reimer for the reply. Have not tried yet but will.