- by Kokii, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Does exactly what it says it does, kind of wish it had a key bind, but it works perfectly fine
- by Firefox user 14566386, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5This app worked well for me for a long time. Then recently it just stopped working. I saw that it was no longer on the App guide for my Firefox, and there was now another one. So I removed this one and loaded the other one. That doesn't work either, and nobody has been able to suggest why. And I can't find out how to contact Manuel all I can do is leave this comment.
Thank you M-Reimer for the reply. Have not tried yet but will.
- by ananda96, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5It was that wat i was looking for, but unfortunalety i can't see it...grey on grey won't work. On a dark Skin it disappears.
Can you consider to make a version with diferent colors? white icon on dark grey ...or is there an option that i can do this by myself?
i simply use FF Dark Mode, what looks quite good.
after restart of FF 65 B11 it appeared white...before it was greyish und unvisible...will rate you 5 stars.
only i don't understand this :-)))Which theme are you using. "Undo Close tab" supports a wide variety of themes, but some (mostly old and unmaintained) themes don't work with the new APIs.
Would be nice to know which theme you use.
To solve your problem: Try a different theme (can even be a dark one).
- by GASH, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5This is a very good and helpful addon, but I have a problem. I can't set the amount of closed tabs to 25. No matter what I do, there are only 10 (5 in menu and 5 in kontext menu). Is there a way to fix it?Please have a closer look at the addon description:
You have to increase the value of the preference browser.sessionstore.max_tabs_undo
- by Corky McButterpants, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Terrific extension - have been using it for years.
But Manuel, could you please tell me why 'right-click' functionality is not available when firefox is in 'Fullscreen' mode. It's so annoying having to switch out of fullscreen » use the menu » switch back! Is it a Firefox limitation?
~thanks for the tips Manuel. Just so you're aware - the problem is up in the 'address bar' area, not the toolbar space.I didn't notice this, so far. Maybe because I use full-screen very rarely.
I've filed this as issue and linked the upstream bug there:
You could enable the submenu in the page context menu (Addon settings) as an alternative. Then you may just right-click anywhere in the page to get access to the recently closed tab list.
Sorry but discussing this here is a bit silly. Can you move over to the Github issue, please? Please attach a screenshot of the area you are talking about.
- by Mirek, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Works great, but from some reason the icon on main bar is in white, while all others are black. It is hardly visible for me. It seems the problem is caused by Pilot experiment Firefox Color.You are right. In fact the whole process around "having an icon which fits nicely with the existing ones" is missing in the Mozilla API.
With Firefox 58 there is at least some API to get notified about color changes and to get the new colors. I've added a hack to version 4.2.0 which dynamically creates an icon with the new color and sets it to the toolbar button. Please try the new version.