- Rated 3 out of 5by Götz, 2 years agoWorks pretty well, show the tab title and icon.
Wish there were an option to show the history on the left click instead of the right click.
The list it shows it to short. It's not API limitation, other extensions allow higher number of entries, such as: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/undo-close-tab-button/
Developer responseposted 2 years agoHas been requested so many times that I think I'll need a big fat information message directly on the Add-on page. The Mozilla API doesn't allow this and for me the top priority is to have both. Especially as I, myself, rarely use the menu. But if you search a bit on AMO you'll find Add-ons which have only the menu and have it on left click.
- Rated 3 out of 5by circcc, 2 years agoFF 78.0 have new feature that native "Undo Close Tabs" menu lets you undo multiple tab closed by Close Tabs to the Right, Close Other Tabs, close tabs of selected tabs"
But, this Undo Close Tab addon don't support it yet. It can only undo 1 last closed tab.
So, I hope this addon support undo multiple tabs.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoThe only information, Mozilla gives me, is the timestamp where the tab was closed. I could add a feature which restores tabs that were closed "close to the recently closed tab". But I found that Firefox seems to be very flexible about how long it takes to close a tab. It can take 100ms but it can also take over 1 second.
I can make this an optional feature, disabled by default. Then the user can try different values for the time period by himself if he wants. But nonetheless: This shouldn't even be here. PLEASE: Always suggest features using GitHub!
Moved to: https://github.com/M-Reimer/undoclosetab/issues/74
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14633279, 4 years agoI loved this extension until the update 2-10-19. It has completely stopped wporking for me. I'mk using the latest version of Firefox for my system, version 65.0.1, (64 bit). I made sure that Firefox was saving all history, checked for any possible updates for it. Nothing happens, even with multiple clicks. It was good while it lasted. Really bummed that I have to go find another app since this one has not worked for 3 days and I use the web for hours daily, and no matter how careful I am, I always end up closing the wrong tab now and then.
Developer responseposted 4 years agoThe last update only modified handling of the icon drawing (pure optical change without any modification in functionality).
You can downgrade to any version easily on the installation page. Just if you want to try if the problem really was caused by an update.
But it's really difficult to track down problems here. It's usually better to get such issues reported on github.
- Rated 3 out of 5by ander, 4 years agoI thought there had to be more to this extension than it seemed from the description—so I installed it out of curiosity. But it does the same as pressing Ctrl+Shift+Tab, FF's built-in way of restoring closed tabs. Why clutter your toolbar with an extra button you don't need?
- Rated 3 out of 5by MacGivre, 4 years agoJe viens de l'installer pour voir... Et il marche !
On peut cliquer sur l'icone pour ouvrir le dernier onglet fermé, ou faire un clique droit sur l'icone pour ouvrir une page précédente, la liste est plus longue dans un sous menu.
Peut remplacer Tab Mix Plus pour cette fonction.
[MAJ mise à jour étrange depuis la dernière mise à jour de FF (81.0.1) : l'icône avait disparu de ma barre d'extension, j'ai dû la remettre à la main.