Developer responseposted 6 months ago
Really... The idea is to provide an alternative to pressing three buttons on the keyboard. Just one click with the mouse that you already have in your hand while browsing. And you also have a list to pick from in the context menu if you right click the button.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Megaman134235, a month agoDieses Add-On ist sehr Zeiteinsparend und nützlich. Leider kann man die Tabs auch selbst schnell wieder öffnen (in Firefox).
Developer responseposted a month agoWarum das "leider" kann ich an der Stelle nun leider nicht nachvollziehen.
Das Ziel war Firefox-Funktionalität (ja, die ist schon "ab Werk" da) leichter zugänglich zu machen. Wer mit der Zugänglichkeit der "Standard-Funktionen" zufrieden ist, der kommt aber auch gut ohne mein Add-on klar.
Trotzdem danke für die Rückmeldung. Ich wünsche schon mal frohe Feiertage!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Androm, a month agoHello,
After each start of Firefox, the list is empty. Is this normal?
- Rated 5 out of 5by mox, 3 months agoI tried increasing the value of browser.sessionstore.max_tabs_undo, but "More items" still appears in the tab context menu.
I removed the add-on once and added it again, but no change.
Developer responseposted 3 months agoThe "more items" part is a limitation which can not be changed with "browser.sessionstore.max_tabs_undo".
That's why I have a link to https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Add-ons/WebExtensions/API/menus/ACTION_MENU_TOP_LEVEL_LIMIT in my Add-on description which explains that on top level the maximum of menu items is 6 items. Nothing I can do about this. The only way to have more is to add one submenu (I called it "More items") where the limitation no longer applies.
- Rated 5 out of 5by PeaceByJesus.net, 3 months agoA needed extension that works to not simply reopen closed tabs, but to provide a list of ones to chose and reopen.
That is, once you right click on the toolbar icon, hit Manage... then Options and deselect "do not show a list..." which I think should not be checked by default, or at least it should be mentioned as being so.
Thanks much though and I thank God for those as you which provide such needed extensions. Note that I use it along with the Izheil Fix for multirow duplicated buttons on titlebar
- Rated 4 out of 5by Tomski43, 4 months agoIs there a way to redirect the hotkey (ctrl-shift-T) to this addon?
E.g. somewhere in about:config
- Rated 1 out of 5by Wikipedij, 6 months agoYou can just use ctrl+shift+t
Developer responseposted 6 months agoReally... The idea is to provide an alternative to pressing three buttons on the keyboard. Just one click with the mouse that you already have in your hand while browsing. And you also have a list to pick from in the context menu if you right click the button.