- Rated 1 out of 5by Broffrey, 9 months agoAvoid this kind of useless shop-savings extensions that in facts can spy what you are looking on the internet, it's just collecting informations on you to profile you and similar customers to finally target ads/products/services. That's desguished spyware in counterpart to provide you a pretended nice service for free.
And just about the service provided: this kind of extensions (lots of similar exist like this one) can modify the webpages on-the-fly and also can censure some parts or search results to guide you to buy to a specific shop... instead of a concurrent. And guess who is paying the extension editor to do that? Sellers?
Just look at what this extension is requiring at the Permissions part...
Mind again before adding browser extensions!
- Rated 5 out of 5by forzaitalia789, 3 years agoUCapture is really easy to use! My favorite part is that while not in use, there's no constant nagging like other promotions/extensions. Download it and let it be, and you'll be doing your part to offset carbon!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15624795, 3 years agoThe extension doesn't slow down your computer or give you any unwanted pop-up ads or viruses. Everyone shops online so why not help save the planet while doing it! It's so easy to do and there are no down sides.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Avery, 3 years agoUCapture is fantastic! I've wanted to be carbon neutral for a long time, but hadn't found a way without spending a lot of money. This extension helps me achieve my sustainability goal in a really easy and totally free way. Plus their automatic coupon feature has saved me a bunch of money. I highly recommend everyone use this extension!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Vincent, 3 years agoVery simple to use and it's free. I am able to have some coupons here and there to save money as well as fund projects that help out the environment. I also enjoy the aspect out tracking how much carbon I remove from the planet on their website. But overall it is an easy to use extension