- Rated 5 out of 5by Starryk, a year agoIt won't actually remove or skip ads on twitch, just hide them while you wait on a black screen, but that's better than any other option available atm. Also, it does NOT break Picture in Picture, though it does stop the PiP icon from showing up. Just use the keyboard shortcut (ctrl shift ]) and it'll work fine.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13746615, a year agoit is great overall, wondering if you could use another ads work around that temporarily switch the stream to lower resolution when there is ad, so the stream will not be stopped.
I use script to do this which only works when not using alternate player.
Edit: Good update, now the stream continues to play while it is hiding the ads.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Alienfodder, a year agoI've just downloaded this extension so I can't comment on all the features. But... I had been having this really annoying issue with the audio and video being desynched for Twitch in Firefox. After trying all kinds of solutions that didn't work, I installed this extension and it solved the problem. Very happy! :)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15022373, a year agoUsed to have issues with this, but they've apparently been ironed out.
An excellent alternative player that's both cleaner and smoother and offers much needed features. I still wish the adblocking was a toggle, but that's not a huge concern anymore.
- Rated 5 out of 5by VM, a year agoДля ютуба есть что-то похожее? Ютуб что-то тестируют и плеер не работает нормально если авторизируюсь под своим аккаунтом и я без понятия как это пофиксить, там тупо код html изменён, половина клавиш управления отключена и всплывающая строка перемотки не отображается визуально.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Rick, a year agoCould you please let us disable the sh*t fake ad-blocker that you have included ?
it tries to block ads that aren't even playing, constantly. You can literally pause the stream and every single f***ing time you unpause it blocks the stream for 30 seconds because it thinks an ad is playing and it does it every single time you unpause, it's ridiculous.
One star until you fix this. i'll block ads my way.