- Rated 4 out of 5by omano, 4 months agoDoes not work anymore for drops, you need to go to the official Twitch player to progress drop rewards. Also doesn't work good for blocking ads, in the past (multiple years ago) it was working well, no ads, no downtime, but now it just hides the ads so it stops the stream for one or two minutes, then it plays the stream again, not really good.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Matthias, 5 months agopretty nice player with one small issue I found at least happening on my system: channel points are not counted when using this. I disabled the alternate player and channel points were counted again, but not with it enabled. Bit sad, but I don't mind that much
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17656632, a year agoThe login issues plagueing the app for months might've finally been fixed. Was just able to make a comment while the add-on was active. Best add-on of its kind when it functions as intended.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16751724, a year agoIs there anything that can be done with the stream delay? There's like a 2 second delay on streams. It's obvious seeing the reactions from the chat coming in early, or even when I compare it with my tablet.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Mandy, a year agoWorks pretty well; my main gripe is the lack of the streamer list on the left side of the interface. There's no real way to see when a streamer has popped online to stream without exiting the interface or having another window open. Fix this and it's easily 5 stars.
- Rated 4 out of 5by styder, a year agoI like most of this add-on but a couple things are keeping it from being perfect. First is the lack of an option to turn back on the list of streams I follow, meaning I have to keep another window open and switch to it to see if people Im not watching come online. Another small gripe is all the mouseover explanations in the statistics page are in Russian even when I have the language set to English so most of that data is useless. Other than that, and a little bit of extra delay it introduces to the stream, its a great alternative to the vanilla player.
- Rated 4 out of 5by cooleosis, a year agoBeen using for a day, seems to work better than the vanilla player. Only complaints are the less streamlined UI (whatever) and the lack of the left sidebar that shows your follows and if they're online or not.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15061120, a year agoAddon is good. My only problem with it is you can't message in chat when you use the player, instead you need to turn back to old browser(which actually takes 2 seconds) and then type what you want to do but since it blocks the ads, when you go back to classic player 90% of the time an ad will pop
- Rated 4 out of 5by Vsk, a year agoОтличный аддон, без него HD не тянет. Жаль, что сломалась аутентификация в чате. И ещё хотелось бы, чтобы можно было через интерфейс аддона запускать и записи прошлых трансляций.
- Rated 4 out of 5by total, a year agoawesome, less laggy than the actual twitch website, been using this for a while. one issue thats come up though is that i am unable to clip streams as of recently. it was fine maybe a few months ago but now im entirely unable to. if that can be fixed this would be five stars, but even then this is a great addon :)
- Rated 4 out of 5by Jupee, 2 years agoBeen using for a while, must have for me nowdays.
One thing, showing low res stream during ads has been broken for some time, it works for 1-2 seconds then it's goes to a black screen.
- Rated 4 out of 5by mgute, 2 years agoHi, this is a great extension.
When watching a stream with ads, it no longer switches to lower resolution when playing ads, only shows a black screen (switches back to the stream fine when the ad is over). The extension 'Video Ad-Block, for Twitch' still can switch to lower resolution when playing ads (however uses regular twitch player).
It would be really nice if we can use your player for twitch vods, not just livestreams.