- Rated 2 out of 5by Aviv, 4 months agook, so this one is pretty bad , first its said its hiding ads but lower ur res like normal twitch blocker. when u switch channels its just black screen while hiding ads . and there isnt any follower list on the left side .
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 12636919, a year agoImproves stream quality and stuttering on twitch and removes advertisements.
To anyone whose chat is not working: Allow "https://twitch.tv" in the cookie exceptions in Firefox. Make sure you use https instead of only http!
-1 star because I had to crawl through help menu in the addon instead of this being in the description on this site here. Also for the unprofessional developer response (after more than a month) "do not cry. read the help instead. LOL" instead of just giving a straight answer.
-1 star because the mouse cursor still always disappears which is REALLY annoying.
-1 star because the mouse cursor STILL disappears 4 years later. AT LEAST ADD AN OPTION TO ALWAYS KEEP IT VISIBLE!
- Rated 2 out of 5by CapoFantasma97, 2 years agoIt's a completely scuffed experience.
It completely changes the stream's layout, making basically a worse looking forced theather mode: you can't therefore look the stream info or other elements like sub button, or the streams list sidebar.
It also adds a very noticeable delay in the stream, something not really welcome when you want to interact with the stream.
It also breaks Picture in Picture.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15052991, 3 years agoall of a sudden the chat panel is white and tells me to click login and open an external window. when i do it just goes doesn't work and i can't chat at all. tried reinstall.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15029702, 4 years agoBUG: There is black screen when i hover over any button from a extension. The screen freezes but the sound still playing.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13703658, 4 years agoI used it only because it was the only solution to ads for me. Now it shows ads so it's pointless to use with inferior features to twitch's website.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14706033, 4 years agoIt used to work like a charm for me, but suddenly I've started getting advertisements on the streams again, I tried to watch a stream earlier and still got some dumb samsung phone ad instead. Even after updating this still occurs.
It also doesn't auto start for me anymore, I have to manually click the twitch5 icon every time.
EDIT: Yep, literally every stream I try to go to plays an ad now.
EDIT2: It's another change that twitch made with their preroll ads. Look twitch, I don't hate all ads, just the cancerous preroll ones.
EDIT3 if people were using this for ad blocking, consider this. https://github.com/instance01/Twitch-HLS-AdBlock
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14426330, 4 years agonot BTTV compatible (the BTTV settings link is not visible)
not "clips" compatible
not vod compatible, so unusable for past episodes
cant view "panels"
cant use extensions
if you only want to watch and never interact, its fine
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14393142, 4 years agoIt worked great when I first got it. Although with the developers genius new update, it no longer works. Left click to start extension? Right click to auto start. Neither work. 10/10 update.
Update: Works on live stream, NO LONGER works on pre recorded twitch vids. You get spammed with the same commercial every 2 minutes, while watching a recorded stream lol... 100% intolerable.