- Rated 4 out of 5by nana, 8 days agoVery good and makes twitter actually bearable to use and not overwhelming. The hiding of trending topics and recommended tweets helps me from doom scrolling. However, recently I have noticed that I am unable to receive tweet notifications for users I have turned bell notifications on for, this seems to be an issue from having this extension, as when I tested this by disabling the extension and clicking the bell on one of my alt accounts and tweeting to test if I would get a notification for it and I did immediately, I'm not sure if this is something that is intended or if some setting in the extension itself can be turned off to prevent this from happening, but it is very frustrating.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17542883, a month agoGreat all-in-one extension to remove all that Twitter bloat, with plenty of options to customise it as needed. It needs to run faster when using latest tweets though.
Twitter has recently added "Relevant Tweets" after replies, similar to "More Tweets" but are unaffected by the extension, please add an option to remove this.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16843251, 9 months agodoes the job but why is the experimental hide interactions turned on be default?
like usually experimental features are opt ins for an open beta test, other than the weird default settings like seperate retweets it does the job better than any other twitter extensions currently available.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Caesar Eleganza, a year agoWorks perfectly EXCEPT FOR ONE PART.
The "Hide who to follow" option doesn't work.
The one that actually hides that section is the "Hide What's happening" feature. Clicking that hides BOTH, but I still want to see accounts that might interest me.
- Rated 4 out of 5by deagan dirt, a year agoIt's great, I only wish there was an option to remove the "this tweet includes a word/user you muted/blocked" message in the replies, clutters it up a lot and it would really improve my experience.