- Rated 1 out of 5by Marmot, 2 months agoNot sure why, but Firefox seems a whole lot snappier while browsing since I got rid of this. Simple Translate extension will suffice until Mozilla's Firefox Translations is finally ready.
- Rated 1 out of 5by ovnis82, 5 months agoWhen you want to translate something half time, it's not translated inside a little frame (like it's set on the option plug) but a website (with publicity).
- Rated 1 out of 5by Lee, 5 months agoStarting with version 9.6, it no longer works on Android Firefox 68.11.0
So, I want to use version 9.5.4
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17544411, 6 months agoGenius developer! Everyone needs to buy new computers. Then everything will work. And imagine that there are people who have a computer since 2008. And it's impossible to update the browser because other developers are also geniuses.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Fer Castellanos, 6 months agoSimplemente dejó de funcionar, una pena porque era buenísima.
Developer responseposted 6 months agoEsto sucedió porque estás usando una versión anterior de Firefox. Actualice su navegador o espere la próxima versión de la extensión.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14333080, a year agoBarely works any more. Only seems to detect the language a site is in about 25% of the time now, it mostly just says "language unknown" when you open the site settings. Used to work well ... I don't know what happened, tried removing and re-adding to no avail.