- Rated 1 out of 5by ft, 6 days agoonce apon a time a great plugin. now nearly every time no data for requested product, or often wrong prices. i dont want to feed the service with my amazon surf behavior for nothing in return, so i uninstalled it.
- Rated 1 out of 5by WillWill56, 5 months agoFirefox add-on has been abandoned in favour of Google Chrome extension. As a result, doesn't work on Amazon Australia. Shameful behaviour, ditching the open web and choosing Google's ecosystem.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14022936, a year agoThe tool itself works fine.
However, Firefox doesn't show me a captcha anymore.
I deactivated all extensions one after the other and found this extension as the source of the error.
Previously, cookies were deleted and cache emptied.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Broffrey, a year agoAvoid this kind of extensions that can collect what you are looking on the internet, it's just collecting informations on you to profile you and similar customers to target ads/products/services. That's desguished spyware in counterpart to provide you a pretended nice service.
And just about the service provided: this kind of extensions (lots of similar exist like this one) can modify the webpages on-the-fly and also can censure some parts or search results to guide you to buy to a specific seller instead of a concurrent. And guess who is paying the extension editor to do that?
Mind again before addin browser extensions!
- Rated 1 out of 5by x_o_x_o, 2 years agoSadly as noted by many others, just doesn't work for AU. Clicking the tiny add-on icon just opens up a blank pop-up window with 2 tabs that do absolutely nothing
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 10364705, 3 years agoCan't match any product. Not sure what the point of this is as, once installed, go to a product, click the icon in Address Bar and it always returns Product not Found.