- Rated 1 out of 5by WillWill56, a month agoFirefox add-on has been abandoned in favour of Google Chrome extension. As a result, doesn't work on Amazon Australia. Shameful behaviour, ditching the open web and choosing Google's ecosystem.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Broffrey, 7 months agoAvoid this kind of extensions that can collect what you are looking on the internet, it's just collecting informations on you to profile you and similar customers to target ads/products/services. That's desguished spyware in counterpart to provide you a pretended nice service.
And just about the service provided: this kind of extensions (lots of similar exist like this one) can modify the webpages on-the-fly and also can censure some parts or search results to guide you to buy to a specific seller instead of a concurrent. And guess who is paying the extension editor to do that?
Mind again before addin browser extensions!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13372944, 2 years agoDoes work any more, i create price watches on items, you report it available, i go to link and same old price . this has been on multiple products that i set price watches on. so much for your price tracker.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 10364705, 2 years agoCan't match any product. Not sure what the point of this is as, once installed, go to a product, click the icon in Address Bar and it always returns Product not Found.
- Rated 1 out of 5by llottoll, 5 years agoWin 7, FireFox 47, Camelizer 2.9.5..... Just get a blank white box when clicking on the icon. I disabled most other extensions but it doesn't help. This started to occur a couple of months back.