- Rated 4 out of 5by Santiago Pérez, 2 years agoI like a lot this plugin, but its such a shame that I can't Sync the session using my Google account. When I click the Cloud Sync this says "Syncing..." but never syncs. I will wait anxious for this feature
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17168040, 2 years agoTab Session Manager basically saves copy of your windows or groups of windows whenever you close them, or on demand, for you to summon back whenever you need them. It's a really great add-on for people with tons of tabs and windows! The interface is a bit aggressive with its popup asking for donations, but it's fine otherwise!
My only request is that I'd massively prefer a sync option with my Firefox account over the provided Google drive option. In corporate environments, it's not always an option to use Google services! Changing this would get my review up to five stars.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16303081, 2 years agoWorks great except that it constantly updates, then announces its update all over my browser (opening tabs and all this stuff). What's worse, it needs to confirm permissions after every update, or the sync stops working. But it doesn't ask to confirm permissions, so the sync just stops working! Extension developers need to make some effort to understand how these things work, and should also be using their own extensions so they learn what goes wrong all day every day in the user's browser.
- Rated 4 out of 5by syldub, 2 years agoVery good addon!
Does only save the active page for each tab. Having an option to save each tab history will be great, but it seems that it is due to a limitation of Firefox's API.
- Rated 4 out of 5by kjbaumga, 2 years agoGood session manager, has good features. Sessions open fast. A problem for me after saving a fair number of sessions was slow opening time. I'd start FF and the TSM would not populate with sessions for perhaps 10-15 minutes. Is it loading sessions all that time? Perhaps should load auto-save sessions last? As said in another review, wording of how to save backups is confusing. Better wording: "Save location must be under the Download Folder (set in browser settings)."
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14246360, 2 years ago最新版6.8.3だと、セッションを開きなおした時に保存した順番とは異なる順に展開されます。
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16109008, 3 years agoThis is a great add-on that is very useful. It would be even better if it were compatible with Tree Style Tab, and restored not only the tabs themselves but their tree structure!
- Rated 4 out of 5by alberto.villar, 3 years agoI would like to give five stars to this add-on as it's the best session manager but the interface is awfully becoming worse and worse:
- You no longer can select tabs nor windows to be opened. It looks like you can only remove tabs from the tree before opening a session, in which case you destroy the structure. Sessions lose the original structure and you cannot use them in the future as they were
- The maximum width of the side pane is 800 pixels, what does not leave room to access any of the valuable tools and options, such as rename a session, access the menu, see full tab description, add tags, open/delete a session
- You are somehow forced to configure the add-on to open the panel on a new tab which is inconvenient
- Rated 4 out of 5by AnotherFoxy, 3 years agoThe best FF session manager at the moment.
- Could be a little faster at startup
- FF sync support would be great.
- Possibility to rename saved sessions