- Rated 2 out of 5by SweatTechnique, 21 days agoIt has served me well for a very long time. But for a long time it no longer opens sessions. Too bad, I found this one, of the few that exist, the best and most beautiful.
In Chrome it currently but apparently still works! Which means who has saved sessions in Firefox can transfer them to Chrome and so they are at least not lost.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 18044856, 22 days agoWorked great when first installed but the last sessions backup was March 2022. It's 2023 and I can't find my any history to restore - on PC. Is it hidden?
- Rated 1 out of 5by jiojlkj, a month agoSaved session with many tabs, then later went to retrieve and nothing was available, received bs message AFTER the fact, 'IndexedDB is not available in your browser'. Hunk of junk, poorly executed.
- Rated 2 out of 5by chris, a month ago:\ having trouble closing tabs from within TSM because the scroll bar on the right covers the X buttons
could you please move the X's to the left of the tab names or make the scroll bar smaller please? I am using most recent Firefox..
- Rated 2 out of 5by Víctor A. Rodríguez (Bit-Man), a month agoGood for autosaving sessions but tracking does not work ok. When using startup session it stop being tracked and not updated, is just one more saved session
Suddenly one session saved for later and renamed changed its name
Uninstalling extension, is almost unusable
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13186277, a month agoрасширение перестало открывать сохранённые сеансы.
это расширение перестало открывать сохранённые через экспорт файлы сеансов также.
всё пропало, всё что непосильным трудом создавалось, всё рухнуло.
ничего открыть невозможно, бесполезное вредное расширение
Tab Session Manager.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15204111, 2 months agoI forgot I had this installed and it just saved my butt. For whatever reason, a Firefox window would not open after closing and restarting my PC. Tried a lot of things to get them back but then remembered this add on. Needless to say, I got my lost window back.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Frasty, 2 months agoToo bad that the sole activity from the author in nearly a year is to update bakers.md. Not a single reply to the issues, and some of them are blocking issues, no commit on github whatsover.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14588546, 3 months agoGreat addon! I love it! But, since a few weeks I got always this message, when I open the browser:
Simple Tab Groups addon conflicts with the following enabled extensions:
Tab Session Manager
To avoid losing tabs or their location in windows and groups, it is strongly recommended to turn off or remove enabled extensions that conflict with the Simple Tab Groups addon. You can do this on the addons settings page "about:addons" or by pressing the key combination Ctrl+Shift+A