- by s5013, a year agoRated 4 out of 5it's a good add-on, but some suggested improvement:
when the tabs aren't active, its fine to show "active jobs"
when the tab is active, it's better to show the count-down when will the tab be refreshed.
- by Daniel, a year agoRated 4 out of 5I only recently started using this, and it appears to work well for the most part. However one frustrating issue is that even though I have the plugin configured to reload all my jobs after a restart, it never does. I have to manually click on the add-on icon and click "Restore old reloading jobs". Currently using v0.3.5.
- by KdominikB, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5I am afraid the most recent edition broke what was working pretty well. I can't save a default refresh period. And have to set every option EVERY time I open the browser. Nothing is saved.
- by CreaTVT, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5It's excellent to make others believe that you have connection problems. As an example, I was able to shit while the add-on made me disconnect and reconnect from an online class.
C'est excellent pour faire croire aux autres que vous avez des problèmes de connexion. Par exemple, j'ai pu aller aux toilettes pendant que l'add-on me déconnectait et me reconnectait automatiquement d'un visio-cours.
- by Firefox user 14004152, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Installed on two Win10x64 machines, worked fine on one, on the other Firefox soaked up all its memory by the end of a day of 5-10min reloads, rendering it unusable w/o reboot. Same page reloading on both machines. Nothing fancy.
- by Kaushal Pranav, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Great extension. When I close a tab and restore it back (tab, not a window, using Ctrl + Shift + T), I would like to get back the auto refresh timer on that particular tab.
- by Firefox user 14609476, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Ubuntu 18.04. Great little add-on does what I need, able to set refresh rate to what to seconds or minutes. It remembers start up home pages on boot which is good. used it for a week now, no problems runs all day. Some reviews seem harsh, I think the add-on is great.
- by Maumbo, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5This add on forces the refreshed page's focus to the top of the web page rather than where you want to view the refreshed page. I found another addon that does not change the focus.