- by lestarinurul547, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5The easiness-of-use is perfect. The feature helps like an angel.
But it removes all the parameter (something like "?key=value") in URL, and it drives me crazy. Hope this was fixed in update.
- by Discloop, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5This works very nicely, except for one problem. It seems to interfere with the operation of the 1Password X add-on. When this is enabled, 1Password won't fill in the password fields of some web sites. Except for that, I liked the configuration options this add-on provides.
- by cpxxx, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5haven't had time to do much with it, but it seems to work. Nice To Have in the dropdown for the tab: if the time chosen for reloading was checked, radio-buttoned, some type of quick-view indication... having to find the tab reloader icon first is counter-intuitive...
- by Jordan, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Great add-on! I had a prior problem with it not retaining its settings, but it was caused by another add-on. Once disabled, Tab Reloader performs very, very well! Thank you!!!
- by Firefox user 13477527, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5The best reloader I've seen. I like it that you can choose a reload period for each different tab.
One glaring omission is the lack of saving the settings. With windows 10 every time it updates or when I close the browser, or it loses internet connection, all settings are lost.
IF there is already a way to do it, or it is supposed to reload automatically, I haven't found it or it doesn't work.
It is becoming burdensome to constantly reset them but I"m suffering because I like the app so much..
Mr. Fray: please provide a way to save and reload setting automagically!!!!! Then I would rate the app 6 stars (;>
Thank you so much for your efforts.
- by David Rossi, 5 years agoRated 4 out of 5A great add-on, perfect for my job (cybersecurity management), BUT... from the latest update, everytime I open Firefox, it loads the add-on's site page and the icon disappears. Please, fix it and I'll give you 5 stars.