- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16749026, 7 months agoPerfect and customizable, but occasionally, my MacBook Air 2019 crashes (out of memory) if 3 or 4 tabs are reloading with this extension.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13424142, 9 months agobefore update it was better, miss the function that it loads on without cache (jumps to beginning of page)
edit: ah the function is called wrong, if make "use cache" on it doesn't use it x-D
vor update war es besser, vermisse die funktion das es an ohne cache laden (springt an seiten anfang)
edit: ah die funtion ist falsch benannt, wenn man cache benützen anhackt wird es nicht verwendet x-D
- Rated 4 out of 5by Zeb/SLP, a year agoI love this extension but PLEASE when reloading a page, any way it can keep a page at the position it has been set to? I need to monitor content just out of view and even with pressing F121 to remove the top section of my browser it's out of view meaning I still have to move the page up. Pressing F5 manually does not do this.
- Rated 4 out of 5by edenflare, a year agoI think its okay but, can't figure out how to reload tabs one at a time? Like pinned tabs get reloaded.
- Rated 4 out of 5by tarzannepal, a year agoI would suggest to add random reload timer (set range) for more usefulness
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16900245, 2 years agoI want to refresh the page every 2 seconds, so when I edit the html/css on the local host I'll see the result immediately in Firefox. But this add-on has a 10 second minimum interval limitation. So it is impossible to use it for this purpose.
- Rated 4 out of 5by BBlackmoor, 2 years agoThis is a useful addon, and I am grateful to have it. The one thing I wish it had is some indication on the "Tab Reloader" tab context menu of which, if any, reload time has been selected. As it is, there is no way to look at a tab and know if it has been set to auto-reload, nor how often.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Bruno Aquino, 2 years ago"Do not reload when tab is active" option doesn't work. Even when enabled and you're working on the tab it'll reload.
- Rated 4 out of 5by s5013, 3 years agoit's a good add-on, but some suggested improvement:
when the tabs aren't active, its fine to show "active jobs"
when the tab is active, it's better to show the count-down when will the tab be refreshed.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Daniel, 3 years agoI only recently started using this, and it appears to work well for the most part. However one frustrating issue is that even though I have the plugin configured to reload all my jobs after a restart, it never does. I have to manually click on the add-on icon and click "Restore old reloading jobs". Currently using v0.3.5.
- Rated 4 out of 5by KdominikB, 3 years agoI am afraid the most recent edition broke what was working pretty well. I can't save a default refresh period. And have to set every option EVERY time I open the browser. Nothing is saved.