- by Firefox user 16900245, 8 months agoRated 4 out of 5I want to refresh the page every 2 seconds, so when I edit the html/css on the local host I'll see the result immediately in Firefox. But this add-on has a 10 second minimum interval limitation. So it is impossible to use it for this purpose.
- by BBlackmoor, 8 months agoRated 4 out of 5This is a useful addon, and I am grateful to have it. The one thing I wish it had is some indication on the "Tab Reloader" tab context menu of which, if any, reload time has been selected. As it is, there is no way to look at a tab and know if it has been set to auto-reload, nor how often.
- by s5013, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5it's a good add-on, but some suggested improvement:
when the tabs aren't active, its fine to show "active jobs"
when the tab is active, it's better to show the count-down when will the tab be refreshed.
- by Daniel, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5I only recently started using this, and it appears to work well for the most part. However one frustrating issue is that even though I have the plugin configured to reload all my jobs after a restart, it never does. I have to manually click on the add-on icon and click "Restore old reloading jobs". Currently using v0.3.5.
- by KdominikB, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5I am afraid the most recent edition broke what was working pretty well. I can't save a default refresh period. And have to set every option EVERY time I open the browser. Nothing is saved.
- by Kaushal Pranav, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Great extension. When I close a tab and restore it back (tab, not a window, using Ctrl + Shift + T), I would like to get back the auto refresh timer on that particular tab.