- by Firefox user 14831100, 23 days agoRated 3 out of 5Won't stay pinned on all tabs, tried with active-pinned-tab but that other add-on doesn't work properly either. Makes it very hard to use.
Developer responseposted 23 days agoHi!
I'm unfortunately not sure what feature you mean. You can pin one or multiple tabs. That's about it.
This add-on doesn't advertise functionality like active-pinned-tab.
- by KaCii, a month agoRated 3 out of 5It's a good extension but I often face an issue where when I open a saved window it opens off screen and basically invisible, where i can see it if I hover over my firefox icon in the taskbar but if I try to open it up I can't see it at all (and cascading the windows doesn't help, it remains off-screen).
- by raywood , a month agoRated 2 out of 5It seemed to work, but I couldn't figure out how to get it to do anything.
Developer responseposted 23 days agoHi, it simply gives you an overview of the open windows and tabs. You can then move them around, or activate another window that's currently not visible.
Or you open the add-on and start typing - to quickly see all open tabs that match the text.
It's a very simple extension, with a lot of small hidden features to make browser usability nicer.
- by Firefox user 17082913, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5I've never bothered reviewing addons before but for this one in particular I just had to.
I've screwed around with a handful of addons for organizing and navigating my tabs. I've tried variations of Session Manager, Tab Groups, OneTab, Tree Style Tab and. Non of them come close to the simple and utilitarian functionality that this plugin provides.
I am ecstatic to have discovered this and hope that development continues. I believe this is a severely underrated addon and I could see this sort of functionality becoming an out of the box staple for web browsers in the coming years.
Much love to the developer <3
- by Claudy Dark, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5Thank you for this nice extension, I really like the search function, but I don't work much with multiple windows or pinned tabs, instead I am missing the option to move the search selected tabs to a bookmark folder (new one or existing one), these are more stable to store inside firefox and can be easily opened as new window if needed. Now I have to open the selected tabs in new window to move them from there to my bookmark folder.
Please, implement move to bookmark folder ;-)
- by RexRacer, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5Yeah, I don't understand the negative reviews, either. On my machine, it works perfectly. Thank you, Markus!
Works seamlessly with New Tab Suspender. This combo has massively lowered my CPU usage, which also makes it good for my electricity bill as well as the planet ;-)
- by Red, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5I just downloaded this extension and within 5 minutes have decided it's fabulous! I read the negative reviews first, and my conclusion is those people didn't read the tips/instructions. It was helpful to know not to click the red x, and I agree, a confirm delete warning would be a useful addition (if it doesn't yet exist - not going to click to test just in case). I'm finding the interface is fairly intuitive and I like the duplicate tabs feature. I knew I needed to get my tabs cleaned up and under control but I was stunned to see I had well over 2,000 tabs open so I've already nuked a bunch of them. I see there hasn't been any update for over a year - I hope the developer will keep this extension up to date! Thanks for a great tool!