- by Tomas, 10 days agoRated 4 out of 5Great app with a lot of potential and I am using it all the time. But there is a massive bug. When I close the firefox and reopen it, all the tabs names are shifted and randomly allocated to one another and I have to go one by one and set the correct names againg which is very, very painful. Please, for the love of humanity solve it.
- by eeeeisel, a month agoRated 5 out of 5BEST EXTENSION EVER!! It got all the fundamental settings, but also the fancy stuff. I like that you shipped itwthout all the extrta featurtes active. Splednid!
- by Firefox user 13563640, a month agoRated 3 out of 5Just installed this extension for searching-finding tabs in "containers" among hundreds of open tabs across many browser windows as suggested by someone over in the support forums.
I only need this BECAUSE I have those hundreds of open tabs (though I seriously need to tidy up!).
However (per that posting), it seems to have introduced an overall sluggishness, hesitation and slowed responsiveness to using Firefox. Perhaps an update could address this?
Otherwise, a nice find -- thanks!
(later today, after many hours of browsing)
Unfortunately, I have disabled (not yet removed) this extension as I've grown tired of the performance impact due to constant hesitations and long load times of new web pages, when scrolling, switching tabs, etc.
Perhaps it works acceptably for those with far fewer tabs. Too bad for me, though...
- by Firefox user 14831100, 2 months agoRated 3 out of 5Won't stay pinned on all tabs, tried with active-pinned-tab but that other add-on doesn't work properly either. Makes it very hard to use.
Developer responseposted 2 months agoHi!
I'm unfortunately not sure what feature you mean. You can pin one or multiple tabs. That's about it.
This add-on doesn't advertise functionality like active-pinned-tab.
- by KaCii, 3 months agoRated 3 out of 5It's a good extension but I often face an issue where when I open a saved window it opens off screen and basically invisible, where i can see it if I hover over my firefox icon in the taskbar but if I try to open it up I can't see it at all (and cascading the windows doesn't help, it remains off-screen).
- by raywood , 3 months agoRated 2 out of 5It seemed to work, but I couldn't figure out how to get it to do anything.
Developer responseposted 2 months agoHi, it simply gives you an overview of the open windows and tabs. You can then move them around, or activate another window that's currently not visible.
Or you open the add-on and start typing - to quickly see all open tabs that match the text.
It's a very simple extension, with a lot of small hidden features to make browser usability nicer.
- by Firefox user 17082913, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5I've never bothered reviewing addons before but for this one in particular I just had to.
I've screwed around with a handful of addons for organizing and navigating my tabs. I've tried variations of Session Manager, Tab Groups, OneTab, Tree Style Tab and. Non of them come close to the simple and utilitarian functionality that this plugin provides.
I am ecstatic to have discovered this and hope that development continues. I believe this is a severely underrated addon and I could see this sort of functionality becoming an out of the box staple for web browsers in the coming years.
Much love to the developer <3
- by Claudy Dark, 4 months agoRated 4 out of 5Thank you for this nice extension, I really like the search function, but I don't work much with multiple windows or pinned tabs, instead I am missing the option to move the search selected tabs to a bookmark folder (new one or existing one), these are more stable to store inside firefox and can be easily opened as new window if needed. Now I have to open the selected tabs in new window to move them from there to my bookmark folder.
Please, implement move to bookmark folder ;-)