- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14265631, 5 years agoNot working works for only 1st window. not working in private window also the current url is wrong.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Alberto T. Gomez, 5 years agoOur extension that I've been program before in google and syncronized in our company and that is very helpful because you can use them add and easy to program. Am I right! you know whats happening before and you cannot deny me, Thanks Great Love.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Hòa, 5 years agoI like this extension more than other similar ones. But I'm using Tab Reloader extension instead of this one right now because Tab Reloader has 1 very useful feature that is not available in Tab Auto Refresh. The feature is if the tab is active, it won't be reloaded / refreshed. Hopefully, the feature will be added soon.
One good-to-have feature is to allow users to turn off auto refresh for the current tab just by clicking the extension icon like Tab Reloader does.
- Rated 1 out of 5by x_o_x_o, 5 years agoCurrent tab url is wrong and it isn't working. Probably the issue others mentioned with multiple FF windows open
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14127614, 5 years agoOnly works for the first window you open. Pointless for a dual window setup.
- Rated 4 out of 5by mdsimmo, 5 years agoPretty good. Simple and effective. But doesn't work well when the page has post data. It keeps asking to confirm re-sending the data.
- Rated 2 out of 5by uRabbit, 5 years agoOnly works in the first window you open. For me, this is unusable, as I'll often open up a page in a new window on my second monitor and want them to refresh. This extension doesn't allow for that.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14020005, 5 years agoHaven't had any issues with this extension, best tab auto re-loader that I have found so far.
I would love to see the remaining time before the next reload in the extension icon.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12645688, 5 years agoNo longer works. Can't even check the checkbox.