- Rated 4 out of 5by Alex Mills, 6 years agoWorks great in Firefox 57 (Developer Edition).
My only wish is that I could type a refresh interval into the interface instead of having to use the up and down arrows.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Cyberknight, 6 years agoI needed another auto-reloader, so I decided to give this a try, even though in the description it sounded a not so good idea (reloading based on URL, instead of tab id.) It has no [Apply] button or anything, so I was never sure the period was set or the add-on was active for the tab/URL (even though the period set reappeared when I reopened its pop-up). Anyway, nothing ever happened, no reloading, no nothing...
- Rated 1 out of 5by Stormy, 6 years agoWas alright, kinda clunky interface, but it's stopped recognizing what tab I'm on and only ever sees one tab regardless of what I click on.
When it worked it was great, but those days are gone :/
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12944777, 6 years agoStraight forward, does exactly what it promises and does not require jumping through hoops to make it do so! Thank you this makes tracking flights effortless.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Noxasa, 7 years agoNice add-on if you use a single browser window. However, if you detach a tab from the main browser window this plugin no longer correctly identifies the url of the detached tab. Other than that, seems to work fine.
- Rated 5 out of 5by psgrimm, 7 years agoThis is the first auto reload/refresh Firefox extension that I've found that can be customized for each tab that I have! This is exactly what I wanted and it works fantastic. Highly recommended, thanks to "Alex" for making this available to the Firefox community!