- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13936106, 3 months agothe UI is amateurish and there is no explanation for the weird radio buttons that are actually checkboxes, which seem to break the whole thing by clicking them, but if you don't click around, this thing just works, and allows setting arbiitrary refresh interval, unlike "Tab Reloader (page auto refresh) by James Fray"
- Rated 4 out of 5by Damien, a year agoPerfect ! Just need a shortcut key to stop refreshing (low interval can be hard to handle :D)
- Rated 4 out of 5by arnofly, 3 years agoSimple, but do the job ;)
The user interface is clean. You can set a refresh every each second if you want. Some extensions limit the refresh time at 5 or 10 seconds. So, when I can't use my favorite extension Live Reload (by Blaise Kal) that refresh the page only if a linked file is modified, I use this one. Thx
- Rated 4 out of 5by Derek, 3 years agoThis is a pretty good add-on. If it allowed to edit the list of URLs as plain text, and to use basic regular expressions (for example, to set a refresh over a whole subdomain or subdirectory), I would give 5 starts without a doubt. It is specially useful combined with Instagram Web.
- Rated 4 out of 5by reoky, 4 years agoGreat plugin. If I could offer my feedback. If you added support for refreshing view-source pages, that would help for web dev.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15075305, 4 years agoIt would be great if it was counting in minutes instead of seconds. It would also be great IF it showed the Count Down on the Icon so that I can be prepared for a refresh and NOT loose my emails edits.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Tony, 4 years agoThe extension works as advertised.
The problem for me is that as soon as you click some link and the URL changes Tab Auto Refresh will turn off as it actually works per absolute URL and not per tab. There is no way to customised the URL and/or create some regex or wildcard for the URL like http://domain.com/path* or http://*.domain.com.
This behavior is explained on the extension description but it's a pity the author doesn't address this shortcoming. I'm more than happy to give a 5-star rating if the author makes these changes.
Tab Reloader extension (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/tab-reloader) always reloads the tab whether the URL changes or not.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Alberto T. Gomez, 5 years agoOur extension that I've been program before in google and syncronized in our company and that is very helpful because you can use them add and easy to program. Am I right! you know whats happening before and you cannot deny me, Thanks Great Love.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Hòa, 5 years agoI like this extension more than other similar ones. But I'm using Tab Reloader extension instead of this one right now because Tab Reloader has 1 very useful feature that is not available in Tab Auto Refresh. The feature is if the tab is active, it won't be reloaded / refreshed. Hopefully, the feature will be added soon.
One good-to-have feature is to allow users to turn off auto refresh for the current tab just by clicking the extension icon like Tab Reloader does.
- Rated 4 out of 5by mdsimmo, 5 years agoPretty good. Simple and effective. But doesn't work well when the page has post data. It keeps asking to confirm re-sending the data.
- Rated 4 out of 5by syldub, 5 years agoBrilliant!
Could you add an option to reset all Auto Refresh upon Firefox restart?
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13728155, 5 years agoWhen it works, it works well. Sometimes it shows "Refresh = Off" but no way to turn it on. It takes a reboot to turn it on.
- Rated 4 out of 5by xinyan, 6 years agoThank u for making this addon, it works fine but give a configuration when the tab is background to refresh is better. Mostly, the tab is no need to refresh when u working with it. Thank u again if u can improve it..
- UI is wrong when I put icon on the menu.
the version is 56.0.2