- Rated 2 out of 5by SJ, 5 years agoDoes not support multiple windows, always forces refresh on active tab on the first opened window. UI is cumbersome.
- Rated 2 out of 5by uRabbit, 5 years agoOnly works in the first window you open. For me, this is unusable, as I'll often open up a page in a new window on my second monitor and want them to refresh. This extension doesn't allow for that.
- Rated 2 out of 5by battlewithin, 5 years agoonly seems to recognize the active tab in one window, not the active tab in the active window. unfortunate, because it works fairly well otherwise. just really annoying to have to move tabs around when I want them in a particular window.
- Rated 2 out of 5by DavidCrooker_18, 5 years agoHAD BEEN WORKING PERFECTLY TIL RECENTLY. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THERE HAS BEEN ANY UPDATES DONE? REALLY LIKED THIS ADD-ON AND IT'S A SHAME IT'S NO LONGER PROVIDING THE SERVICE IT ONCE DID.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13599860, 5 years agoWorked well as expect, but has suddenly stopped working. Can be set to perform one refresh as previously, but now, once the tab is auto-refreshed for the first time, the rule is stopped as a result of the very same refresh...
- Rated 2 out of 5by jg-staffel, 6 years agoНе подхватывает URL вкладок из второго окна. Только из первого.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Sporitus, 6 years agoThis app i need and it almost was working OK. There is some issue with start/stop refreshing. It would be nice one-click to refresh, one more time to stop refreshing. Then icon completely dissipated.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13414064, 6 years agoThere are some sites that do not refresh, like this one for example https://weather.us/satellite/charente-maritime/satellite-fog-check-5min.html#play