Review by Firefox user 14890629
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13936106, 3 months agothe UI is amateurish and there is no explanation for the weird radio buttons that are actually checkboxes, which seem to break the whole thing by clicking them, but if you don't click around, this thing just works, and allows setting arbiitrary refresh interval, unlike "Tab Reloader (page auto refresh) by James Fray"
- Rated 3 out of 5by TS313, 4 months agoDoes not currently support domain-based or wildcard-based refresh. This means that if you use a web application that changes the end of the URL (Many do) between logins or while navigating, this plug-in won't work.
Like the simple UI. Add domain support and this will be great.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15737067, a year agoI want to remove it. It slows my operation considerably. I am not interested in their choices of anything. I make my own. The biggest challenge is finding how to get rid of this intrusive add-on.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16881079, a year agoTab Auto Refresh does exactly what it says on the box!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Damien, a year agoPerfect ! Just need a shortcut key to stop refreshing (low interval can be hard to handle :D)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Rajinder Choudhuri, 2 years agoThis Add On does the job of refreshing a webpage PERFECTLY. I was spending endless hours to switch between Tabs to check updated data from a Financial Information web page I rely on for making investment decisions. Tab Auto Refresh (this Add On) has solved my problem!!!! Am grateful and would like to donate sometime soon. My Best Wishes to the Developer and his support ecosystem!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Yanoom, 2 years agoWorks perfectly!
Allows to set an individual custom refresh interval in seconds for each tab!