- Rated 5 out of 5by Coustruste, a year agoAfter adding some entries to the system's hosts file, I can finally use the FF extension inside the Great Firewall of CN. It seems that no server is available without editing the hosts file.
Using it for a week, It's pretty fast & stable 👆. I can watch YouTube live in 1080p. But finding an English-speaking & fast server location takes much time.Hey there! Thank you for the review, I'm glad that the extension is working for you! In case you're experiencing issues connecting sometime, feel free to reach out to our CS team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat!
- Rated 5 out of 5by fabiek97, a year agoFinally the Linux version for Firefox works. And it reconnects when restarting the browser. Perfect :)
I use surfshark for a year now and I am satisfied with it. The comments below which criticize that surfshark is not free.. Free VPNs are getting their money from spying on you and selling the data - paid VPNs like Surfshark are financed by subscription plans. I hope, Surfshark keeps their fair subscription model, since privacy is the main reason for using such a VPN.
- Rated 1 out of 5by yous, a year agoon te dis que c'est gratuit mais tu dois choisir un forfait pour t'inscrire.Hello! Our secure VPN service indeed requires you to purchase a subscription. In order to provide a secure and reliable VPN service, we have to invest a lot of resources into the VPN infrastructure, therefore, a free VPN solution is not available, at least at the moment. That said, all of our plans offer a 30-day money-back guarantee if you're not satisfied!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Crimea.be!, a year agoТолько платные тарифы...Hello there! The Surfshark VPN is paid, since our main goal is to provide the best quality, reliable services, which requires funds. However, you can contact our Support Team via Live Chats, or email@example.com, and they will help you pick out the most suitable plan! 🦈
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12726996, a year agoSurfshark does not work in the country i am . It may work in countries without internet censorship. I may have just wasted my money.Hello there! We're sorry to hear about the issues you're having with Surfshark! Make sure to contact our friendly Support Team via Live Chats, or firstname.lastname@example.org, as we're sure they will help you accessing our services no matter where you are! 🦈
- Rated 5 out of 5by _meg, a year agoworks wonderfully, especially since the wire guard update. i use it for android, iPhone and Firefox. waiting as patiently as i can for a Gnu/Linux GUI :)
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14684436, a year agoAm I missing something? Surfshark makes it more difficult to do my banking and other things like that on usually trusted sites. I have to disable it to do my banking, annoying.Hi there! We're truly sorry to know you've stumbled upon issues while using our VPN service in your daily life. Perhaps you could get in touch with our Customer Success team via surfshark.com or at email@example.com? Our agents will be happy to assist you in resolving these troubles!