- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17237205, 8 months agoUSER HOSTILE I'm canning it. Nothing in setup works as stated.
Developer responseposted 8 months agoHello! Thank you for your review, and I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Could you please reach out to our friendly CS team via live chat or email at email@example.com regarding your issues? Thanks!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15142503, 8 months agoerror de conexión proxy
Developer responseposted 8 months agoHi there! Thank you for your review. We'd like to sincerely apologize for the troubles you've encountered with our Firefox web browser extension! That said, perhaps you could get in touch with our Customer Success team via the live chat found on surfshark.com? Our agents would be more than happy to help you sort this out!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13928066, 9 months agoI have used both the browser and Windows version of Surfshark for two years now and love the speed, selection of locations , malware blocker and the price. Keep up the good work
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17186143, 9 months agoCan't login most of the time. And if you manage to login, it kicks you out in the middle of the session (which is unacceptable for a VPN)Hey! We're very sorry to hear you're experiencing these issues. 😥 Currently we are experiencing issues with Proxy services. However, our VPN servers are working just fine so for now, we suggest using the VPN app instead of the Extension! Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 via Live Chat and at firstname.lastname@example.org so please don't hesitate to reach out. They'll be happy to help answer any questions you may have!
- Rated 1 out of 5by G_vepify, 9 months agoi cant create an account and the website wont open to create my new accountHi there! I'm sure that our lovely agents can help you out with that! You can reach them via e-mail at email@example.com or even join our live chats at the bottom of https://support.surfshark.com/hc/en-us!
- Rated 1 out of 5by amine250, 10 months agoShady new permissions to access all websites data.
Developer responseposted 10 months agoHi there! Could you perhaps reach out to our support agents via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org? I'm sure they could take a closer look at your issue, and give you and tips and tricks as well! 😊