- by BB, a month agoRated 3 out of 5There is no whitelist for Firefox Mac or Mac OS, otherwise seems to be working fine.
Developer responseposted a month agoHi there! Sadly, Whitelister is only available on Android, Windows and our Chrome extensions (called Bypasser there). However, if there is any way we could improve your experience, feel free to send us a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- by Reinis Mazeiks, a month agoRated 3 out of 5Good i guess. Keeps signing me out every month which is annoying
Developer responseposted a month agoHey there, thank you for the feedback! Could you please contact our Customer Success team for the investigation? We are always working on new features and functionality and we would like to help you out on fixing this issue! You can contact them via Live Chat on our website or via email at email@example.com!
- by Firefox user 16976804, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5Thought it was a decent price for a VPN/proxy. Unfortunately it looks like I only made a donation to...somebody. When I attempt to log in to the FF extension, all I get is:
"Sorry, we couldn't connect you at this time. Please try again later or contact our support team."
I reached out to their "Support Team" and got a bot reply.
I use vpn.ac, NordVPN, PIA, AirVPN, and ProtonVPN. Always looking to add to my privacy arsenal but SurfShark doesn't make the cut.Hi! Let us apologize for the inconvenience. If you are connected to our bot, you can request to speak to a real agent by typing "Live agent" into the chat or you can contact our Support team via firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be able to help you solve this. Thanks!
- by SAKUYA, 2 months agoRated 2 out of 5没办法注册，点击注册没有反应
是不是被防火长城屏蔽了Hello! Sorry to hear that you're having issues with our VPN service. We care about our customers and we would like to at least try and solve any inconveniences. I would be happy if you could give us a second chance by contacting our support team at email@example.com so that I could help you with any issues you're facing!
- by Firefox user 14009101, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5100% de pagoHi there, thank you for your review! While you do have to pay to use Surfshark, we provide many benefits that free VPNs may not have, including not collecting any logs or data, using the VPN on unlimited devices and more!
- by Ruben Ruivo, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5piece of crapHello there, Ruben! I am sorry to see you feel this way about Surfshark. :( Could you elaborate on what issues did you encounter? If you could write to firstname.lastname@example.org, our friendly support team would be more than happy to help you!
- by cordazor, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5first you have to get an account. anonymous gets a charade.Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you find our service unuseful because you have to create an account, however, Surfshark VPN is a paid VPN service and you need an account both to purchase a subscription plan and use our service. You can sign up here: https://order.surfshark.com/