- by Luigi, 2 months agoRated 3 out of 5The extension works fine, but it´s very annoying the lack of auto connect feature. In chrome there is this feature. In firefox I have to reconnect every time I open the browser
- by rydan313, 4 months agoRated 3 out of 5When it works it works great. That's most of the time. But when it doesn't it is a complete disaster.
Recently I discovered after a few days that the icon was no longer highlighted. I checked and sure enough I had not only been disconnected from VPN the whole time but I was also logged out of my account. I did a data request on one of the sites I was using at the time and they had my city and IP address clearly logged over a period of almost 24 hours. The remainder of the time they had on file for me did have my proxy IP instead. Logging back in and reconnecting worked but CS said I should just reinstall to fix the issue. That's happened once in the past 3 months of using the service.
But what more commonly happens is all connections stop working. So you try to disconnect the proxy and connect to a new one. But it does nothing. And when you click on it again you find you are logged out. But you can't log in. It just doesn't work at all. The good news is since no connections work your privacy isn't being leaked but that's the only good part. And this happens across all PCs and OSes at the same time every time it happens. So I have no idea what causes this. A few days later it mysteriously works perfectly again. So expect to completely lose the ability to surf anonymously for several days a month if you only use this plugin.
- by Firefox user 16042765, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Relatively easier to connect compared to the standalone Win app, lessening connection error and downtime. However, lacking more comprehensive options such as the Kill Switch.
- by Sylvain M., a year agoRated 3 out of 5L'extension fonctionne assez mal sur Firefox contrairement à un navigateur basé sur Chrome : Sur Ipleak, on voit que la redirection ne se fait pas; il faut se déconnecter et se reconnecter pour que cela fonctionne.
- by Firefox user 15247006, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5不适合中国,无法注册
Developer responseposted a year agoHello! We are sorry however our extensions might not currently be working while in China. However, you would be able to connect through our application on your devices! Do not hesitate to reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information/ help!