- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16928150, 8 days agoIn the first 5 minutes of submitting my credit card, I began to have problems with your service! Not able to connect with the server and communicating with me i German and I speak English! marian moore
Developer responseposted 8 days agoHello Marian! Thank you for your feedback! I'm sure our customer success agents could help you solve the connection problem, so it could establish a connection within seconds! You can reach out to them via firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Rated 1 out of 5by zombikiller, 2 months agoIt is not free
مفت و رایگان نیستHey there! Our service is definitely not free, however, we do offer a free trial! If you'd like to know more, don't hesitate to get in touch with our lovely Customer Success team at email@example.com!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16365290, 2 months agoAfter installing Surfshark it seemed to work perfectly until, using various DNS leak test tools I checked it out. Although Surfshark showed the connection to be secured ALL DNS leak tests revealed my true isp. I was not protected at all. A BIG wake up call. I am willing to concede that perhaps there is some peculiarity to my system but I urge, in the light of my experience, regularly PERFORM A DNS LEAK TEST before going further.
I have uninstalled the extension and rely on my paid desktop Surfshark subscription.Hey! Let us apologize for the inconvenience you might have experienced. Maybe you could reach out to us via Live chat support or at firstname.lastname@example.org? Our team will gladly help you out!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17515672, 2 months agoDoes not work if other VPN extension are installed. Poor programming I guess as other VPN extensions don't have a problem with Surfshark.Hey there! We appreciate the feedback. Indeed, other services might interfere with Surfshark and that could interrupt the connection. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Victor, 3 months agoi cannot even log in
Developer responseposted 3 months agoHey! Let us apologize for the inconvenience you might have experienced. Maybe you could reach out to our Customer Success team via Live chat support or at email@example.com? Our team will gladly help you out!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17416291, 4 months agorequires you to create a surfshark login before you can use it. Immediately uninstalled. Why don't they tell you this right away in the info? It says "1-click VPN proxy extension" but if I have to create a separate account by giving you one of my email addresses to spam, that's a lie.
Developer responseposted 4 months agoHello! Thank you for your feedback. Clients do need to have an active subscription on their account, so it's needed to first login in order to connect. Once you do log in, however, you're one click away from connecting!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13050918, 5 months agoConstantly disconnects.. and when connected the speed is pathetic.Hello there! Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear about the issues connection and speed issues encountered. We're sure our Support Team could help you out in this case, so you could have a stable connection, and good speeds! Could you please contact our Team via Live Chats or firstname.lastname@example.org email? Hoping to hear from you soon! 🦈
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14029761, 5 months agoВсё по подпискеHello there! I'm sad to hear that your experience with Surfshark hasn't been up to your expectations so far. Perhaps you could send a letter to our friendly support team to email@example.com if you have any issues or questions? They will gladly help you out!
- Rated 1 out of 5by jam, 5 months agocan u make even harder rto download the surfsharK? fuckHello! Sorry to hear that you experienced issues when trying to download Surfshark. I am sure our awesome customer success team can help you out. Could you get in touch with them via Live Chat support or at firstname.lastname@example.org? Thanks 🦈
- Rated 1 out of 5by Alone, 6 months agoЗаплатил кучу бабла за платный VPN что бы он работал хуже бесплатного Browsec. На первый взгляд все отлично, НО стоит поработать 5-10м и VPN просто отказывается что либо грузить, после чего и вовсе вылетает и долгое время не может подключиться к серверам.Привет! Нам очень жаль, что вы столкнулись с трудностями при использовании Surfshark. Хотим сообщить, что наша служба поддержки работает круглосуточно — вы можете в любое время связаться с ней в онлайн-чате или по электронной почте: email@example.com и получить помощь на своем языке. Наши специалисты с радостью ответят на все ваши вопросы! 🦈
- Rated 1 out of 5by kazuh, 6 months agoIn my experience, it's a great VPN. However, it leaks my DNS and completely breaks webRTC support. (i.e. for google meet, discord), also it has a "proxy connection error" all the time.Hey! Sorry to hear that you experienced issues with the DNS leaks! I am sure our lovely customer success team can help you solve this right away. Could you reach out to them via live chat support or at firstname.lastname@example.org? Thanks!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17341335, 6 months agoNothing is clearHello there! I'm sad to hear that your experience with Surfshark hasn't been up to your expectations so far. Perhaps you could send a letter to our friendly support team to email@example.com if you have any issues or questions? They will gladly help you out!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17338944, 6 months agoDear Surfshark, when you disable the login and demand the customer download the latest version, include a link for each browser. The firefox one had no way of downloading!!! I won't waste more time on this BS. I'll get a refund. FIX THIS PLEASE!Hi there! Thank you for your feedback! Our Customer Support team will be happy to help you upgrade Surfshark! Could you reach out to them in a live chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org? Thank you!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Tartar, 7 months ago(Updated in 2022/04/14: In 2022/03/01, the reply from developer ask me contact to their Customer Support via Email, and they ask me to reinstalling the addon. So I reinstalled, however this doesn't solve the problem at all. It just logged out immediately when I click on addon's icon in 2022/04/14. Ridiculous. ) This addon may suitable for some unimportant tasks such as watching Netflix, BUT this is DEFINITELY NOT SAFE for sensitive data. Because this addon gets red text "error" in the popup UI frequently and cannot work at all until I restart my Firefox, sometime I have to restart my Firefox more than 5 times in a day. // THE TERRIBLY WORST PART IS: sometimes, when mouse hovering on the toolbar icon, it shows colored "connected" so I feel easy to work. But occasionally when I click the toolbar icon... I was astonished to find that I am totally logged-out, without any sign?! (and the toolbar icon became to gray immediately), I even donno when it logged out. What the hell is this stability for a service focused on "Security"? You even cannot make a average-degree stable addon. I have never used any other addon is unstable like half of this one in recent 10 years.
Developer responseposted 7 months agoHey! I am sad to hear that you are experiencing these issues with the Surfshark extension. I would recommend contacting our Customer Support via live chat or email@example.com, they would love to help you solve your issues!