- Rated 1 out of 5by Smoke, 7 days agoThe new update sucks. Stop trying to do everything. I don't need your ad blocker/popup blocker/data breech alert/malware alert nonsense. I have other stuff for that, and historically, you do not do a good job at working cooperatively with other programs.
And now, instead of a quick click to turn on the VPN in my browser, I have to do multiple clicks to turn that on because you're trying to push this new trash on your users. I just want the VPN. That's what I'm paying for. The fact that you're pushing your other nonsense SO HARD at the expense of you know, the actual VPN services is absolutely ridiculous.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Tartar, 12 days ago(Updated in 2022/11/14) This addon is still very terribly unstable. I'm living in Taiwan, and network environment is quite speedy when without VPN, but after enabling Surfshark VPN in Firefox, the experience becomes a nightmare: the network often becomes very slow (Even though the servers I selected shows the loading are quite low, < 25%), or unexpected disconnection and shows some unreasonable error message (for example, it often shows "your subscription is expired", but my subscription should be expired in 2023/06). Whenever I encounter such problem, what I only can do is restarting Firefox, this is the only addon I'm using with the most ridiculous quality.
If you rate 1 star to this addon, no matter how detailed is your issue description in this review, they always reply and ask you to contact their supporter via live chat or email, but if you really do contact with their support, the only thing they are going to do is to merely ask you to reinstall the addon and try again, and you will find nothing improved at all. LOL.
(Updated in 2022/04/14: In 2022/03/01, the reply from developer ask me contact to their Customer Support via Email, and they ask me to reinstalling the addon. So I reinstalled, however this doesn't solve the problem at all. It just logged out immediately when I click on addon's icon in 2022/04/14. Ridiculous. ) This addon may suitable for some unimportant tasks such as watching Netflix, BUT this is DEFINITELY NOT SAFE for sensitive data. Because this addon gets red text "error" in the popup UI frequently and cannot work at all until I restart my Firefox, sometime I have to restart my Firefox more than 5 times in a day. // THE TERRIBLY WORST PART IS: sometimes, when mouse hovering on the toolbar icon, it shows colored "connected" so I feel easy to work. But occasionally when I click the toolbar icon... I was astonished to find that I am totally logged-out, without any sign?! (and the toolbar icon became to gray immediately), I even donno when it logged out. What the hell is this stability for a service focused on "Security"? You even cannot make a average-degree stable addon. I have never used any other addon is unstable like half of this one in recent 10 years.
Developer responseposted 10 days agoHi there! I would be more than happy to take a look at your issue with our extension personally, could you contact me via email at email@example.com? Thanks, Maria.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Nick, 13 days ago[Issue] Slow on Firefox but fast on Edge
I love your product and have been using this extension on Microsoft Edge for months. However, when I switched to Firefox, I noticed that the extension for Firefox was much slower than Edge's.
Sometimes even a simple search takes more than five seconds, which is definitely not a pleasant user experience. It is so slow that I have to turn it off frequently.
I would be grateful if you could fix this problem asap. Thank you!
Developer responseposted 13 days agoHey! Let us apologize for the inconvenience you might have experienced. Maybe you could reach out to us via Live chat support or at firstname.lastname@example.org? Our team will gladly help you out! 🙏
- Rated 1 out of 5by Qartvela™, 16 days agoFake. Selected "Canada" and IP from Frankfurt or France
Developer responseposted 16 days agoHello! We are sorry to hear that you have encountered issues with our VPN. Could you please contact our customer success team at email@example.com so that we could look into your issues further? We will do our best in order to provide solutions to them as soon as possible!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Daniel, 21 days agoNot happy. Lets me download, register etc. only to find out they want to charge me. They SHOULD BE OPEN ABOUT IT. You can't even try it without entering your credit card details. Thanks for wasting my time.
Developer responseposted 21 days agoHey there! 🙋♂️ As we are not a free VPN service, we do require a subscription in order to use it. However, we have a 7-day free trial in the Google Playstore and the Apple Appstore, but you will need to enter your payment details to register, but you can cancel at any time within the 7-day period and no charge will be made. You can inquire more about it by reaching out to our support at firstname.lastname@example.org 🙏
- Rated 2 out of 5by James tere, a month agoCannot connect or get current address. But the desktop version was woking fine.
Developer responseposted a month agoHi, James! We would be more than happy to help you with the connectivity issues you're having while using our Firefox extension, could you contact us at email@example.com or via live chat?
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17251924, a month agoFailed againt, junk, ripoff
Developer responseposted a month agoHello there! I'm sorry to hear about the inconveniences you might have experienced. Maybe you could reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org? They will gladly check your case and help you out! Take care.