- Rated 4 out of 5by Michael Soileau, 5 days agoMaybe it's me but I didn't find the installation easy.
Developer responseposted 5 days agoHey there, Michael! Thank you for your review! We're sorry to hear that you've encountered difficulties during the installation procedure. Could you reach out to our customer support via live chats or write us an email at email@example.com? We'd be more than glad to have a look at your case!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16928150, 17 days agoIn the first 5 minutes of submitting my credit card, I began to have problems with your service! Not able to connect with the server and communicating with me i German and I speak English! marian moore
Developer responseposted 17 days agoHello Marian! Thank you for your feedback! I'm sure our customer success agents could help you solve the connection problem, so it could establish a connection within seconds! You can reach out to them via firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17561108, a month agoA ton of the "1 star reviews" are people who don't understand that this is a PAID service. Just like NordVPN, and other competitors, it's not free. Don't just review bomb this because you can't read or look into something. Others are complaining about this VPN not blocking all connections from your PC. This app is just for the Browser, not your whole computer. For that kind or protection, use the Desktop App from Surfshark. This is a really well developed app. Login works (when you type in the correct login info). It's quick to connect, and easy to navigate just like the desktop app. I would recommend SurfShark if you are looking for a VPN Provider.
- Rated 1 out of 5by zombikiller, 2 months agoIt is not free
مفت و رایگان نیستHey there! Our service is definitely not free, however, we do offer a free trial! If you'd like to know more, don't hesitate to get in touch with our lovely Customer Success team at email@example.com!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16365290, 2 months agoAfter installing Surfshark it seemed to work perfectly until, using various DNS leak test tools I checked it out. Although Surfshark showed the connection to be secured ALL DNS leak tests revealed my true isp. I was not protected at all. A BIG wake up call. I am willing to concede that perhaps there is some peculiarity to my system but I urge, in the light of my experience, regularly PERFORM A DNS LEAK TEST before going further.
I have uninstalled the extension and rely on my paid desktop Surfshark subscription.Hey! Let us apologize for the inconvenience you might have experienced. Maybe you could reach out to us via Live chat support or at firstname.lastname@example.org? Our team will gladly help you out!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17515672, 2 months agoDoes not work if other VPN extension are installed. Poor programming I guess as other VPN extensions don't have a problem with Surfshark.Hey there! We appreciate the feedback. Indeed, other services might interfere with Surfshark and that could interrupt the connection. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help!