- by fabiek97, 2 hours agoRated 5 out of 5Finally the Linux version for Firefox works. And it reconnects when restarting the browser. Perfect :)
I use surfshark for a year now and I am satisfied with it. The comments below which criticize that surfshark is not free.. Free VPNs are getting their money from spying on you and selling the data - paid VPNs like Surfshark are financed by subscription plans. I hope, Surfshark keeps their fair subscription model, since privacy is the main reason for using such a VPN.
- by yous, 8 days agoRated 1 out of 5on te dis que c'est gratuit mais tu dois choisir un forfait pour t'inscrire.
Developer responseposted 7 days agoHello! Our secure VPN service indeed requires you to purchase a subscription. In order to provide a secure and reliable VPN service, we have to invest a lot of resources into the VPN infrastructure, therefore, a free VPN solution is not available, at least at the moment. That said, all of our plans offer a 30-day money-back guarantee if you're not satisfied!
- by Crimea.be!, 11 days agoRated 1 out of 5Только платные тарифы...
Developer responseposted 10 days agoHello there! The Surfshark VPN is paid, since our main goal is to provide the best quality, reliable services, which requires funds. However, you can contact our Support Team via Live Chats, or firstname.lastname@example.org, and they will help you pick out the most suitable plan! 🦈
- by Firefox user 12726996, 11 days agoRated 1 out of 5Surfshark does not work in the country i am . It may work in countries without internet censorship. I may have just wasted my money.
Developer responseposted 11 days agoHello there! We're sorry to hear about the issues you're having with Surfshark! Make sure to contact our friendly Support Team via Live Chats, or email@example.com, as we're sure they will help you accessing our services no matter where you are! 🦈
- by _meg, 12 days agoRated 5 out of 5works wonderfully, especially since the wire guard update. i use it for android, iPhone and Firefox. waiting as patiently as i can for a Gnu/Linux GUI :)
- by Firefox user 14684436, 12 days agoRated 3 out of 5Am I missing something? Surfshark makes it more difficult to do my banking and other things like that on usually trusted sites. I have to disable it to do my banking, annoying.
Developer responseposted 12 days agoHi there! We're truly sorry to know you've stumbled upon issues while using our VPN service in your daily life. Perhaps you could get in touch with our Customer Success team via surfshark.com or at firstname.lastname@example.org? Our agents will be happy to assist you in resolving these troubles!
- by cCc, 16 days agoRated 5 out of 5Take it from experience, forget the rest and go with the best. Surfshark is the best and well worth the investment especially in this day and age. Visit us at https://climatechangecommunity.com - Thanks!
- by Sherwood Fox, 19 days agoRated 1 out of 5It's well liked and has some very good reviews but THIS IS NOT A FREE VPN!
Pricing is at (but may have changed since this was added)...
...24 Months = £1.83 per month...
... 6 Months = £4.77 per month...
... 1 Month = £9.51 per month.
That is the information they should have led with!
That would have allowed YOU the decision whether or not it was worth your time!
But company's don't like to do that because they know a high amount of people will avoid the looking at the follow up pages etc. (its the psychology of the advertisement con - misleading - of the subject...YOU).
It's has a Virtual private network license for commercial proprietary software.
It was developed by 'Surfshark' and is a VPN service company (based in the British Virgin Islands) that was initially released in 2018. It offers products such as a virtual private network (VPN) service, a Data Leak Detection system, and a Private Search Tool.
Operating systems usability include:
Android, iOS, Windows, macOS, Linux, Amazon Fire TV, Chrome, Firefox
Platform usage catered for:
Personal computer, Smartphone, Router, Smart TV.
Languages available to date are:
English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Japanese, Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese), Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Ukrainian, Turkish.
Developer responseposted 19 days agoHi Sherwood! We indeed offer a paid VPN service and do not market it as free. In order to provide a secure and reliable VPN service, we have to invest a lot of resources into the VPN infrastructure, therefore, a free VPN solution is not available, at least at the moment. Thank you for understanding.