- by SAKUYA, 15 hours agoRated 2 out of 5没办法注册，点击注册没有反应
Developer responseposted 13 hours agoHello! Sorry to hear that you're having issues with our VPN service. We care about our customers and we would like to at least try and solve any inconveniences. I would be happy if you could give us a second chance by contacting our support team at email@example.com so that I could help you with any issues you're facing!
- by Firefox user 14009101, 3 days agoRated 1 out of 5100% de pago
Developer responseposted 3 days agoHi there, thank you for your review! While you do have to pay to use Surfshark, we provide many benefits that free VPNs may not have, including not collecting any logs or data, using the VPN on unlimited devices and more!
- by Ruben Ruivo, 8 days agoRated 1 out of 5piece of crap
Developer responseposted 8 days agoHello there, Ruben! I am sorry to see you feel this way about Surfshark. :( Could you elaborate on what issues did you encounter? If you could write to firstname.lastname@example.org, our friendly support team would be more than happy to help you!
- by cordazor, 10 days agoRated 1 out of 5first you have to get an account. anonymous gets a charade.
Developer responseposted 10 days agoHi there! I'm sorry to hear that you find our service unuseful because you have to create an account, however, Surfshark VPN is a paid VPN service and you need an account both to purchase a subscription plan and use our service. You can sign up here: https://order.surfshark.com/
- by Dr. Chas A Bowles MD, 14 days agoRated 5 out of 5I did some research in finding this VPN service. It's one of the most trusted in the field and certainly the cheapest. I can't stress my support enough, if you want/need a virtual private network service, this is the one you should choose!
- by Firefox user 12593970, 14 days agoRated 4 out of 5no german serviceHi! Thank you for your review! We'd like to inform you that our service is actually tailored towards German users as we have the German language available in our extension and we also offer German server locations! If you've got any questions regarding our service, please make sure to contact our friendly live chat support on surfshark.com - our team will be more than happy to assist you!
- by Dogu, 14 days agoRated 4 out of 5I'm new to SurfShark. I've used PureVPN and PIA before. So far with SurfShark, I'm more than impressed. It's fast and reliable, especially on Android. I'd have loved to see more features on this Firefox extension, like the ability to automatically connect on app start (ie starting Firefox) and maybe actually telling me which protocol is being used. Security and encryption is a must for me, and the 256-bit encryption is only available with IKEv2 if I'm not mistaken (according to the Android app), I hope it's the same for this extension as well. Can't wait for future updates to address these issues. I'd be more than happy to revise my rating if these can be improvedHi there! We're glad to know you're satisfied with our VPN service! We really appreciate the feedback you've left us, we'll make sure to improve our service based on the things you've pointed out!