- Rated 4 out of 5by Nils Trieu, 5 years agoIs this extension using the same database from userstyles.org with Stylish? I'm a bit confusing.
Developer responseposted 4 years agoStylus is an open-source fork of Stylish but without all the tracking. So yes, we use the same database.
- Rated 4 out of 5by LRDTAB, 5 years agoMuy buena extensión para personalizar la forma como vemos nuestras páginas favoritas...
- Rated 4 out of 5by kicho, 5 years agoFF 48.0.2 .... It shows me the following message: "It can not be installed because it seems to be corrupt"FF 48.0.2 has a bug in WebExtensions API for getURL() during the installation process, which is a very basic function that should never fail. We can't fix Firefox and we can't avoid using this function, sorry.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 12570433, 5 years ago有时候打开一些网页css不起作用，然后刷新一下又好了，问题不经常出现，不过还是希望能够解决。We can't solve problems which we can't reproduce. Please specify the site URL and the version of Firefox you're using.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Florian, 5 years agoAll my styles has disappeared just now... can't explain how or why..Stylus can't "disappear" styles. It's either a bug in the browser or your user profile is damaged. Also make sure you're not using "smart" apps like CCleaner which may delete the style storage.
P.S. If you've switched Firefox into a permanent private mode, Firefox erases the previously used style storage, it's a known bug in Firefox. Might be fixed in Nightly, though.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Vaisakh R, 5 years agoHats Off to the Stylus plugin developer and the community. Looking forward to a smooth darkness.. ;-)
- Rated 4 out of 5by murko, 5 years agoLove it. Used to Stylish over the years and it's a small difference in GUI but it works fine, and probably will work even better after a while.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13824800, 5 years agoPRIVACY CONCERN: Why does the latest update require access to your data for openusercss.com and openusercss.org?
Great functionality otherwise.Stylus doesn't access any data on any site. The new content script for openusercss will simply facilitate installation and updating of usercss styles from that site.
The content script tells the site the name of the extension (Stylus) and whether the style (displayed on the site page) is installed so the site displays the extension name and "Install" or "Update" on its action button.
The fact that Firefox displays this warning is just another example of how buggy WebExtensions implementation is in FF. It's really sad and disgusting. The thing is, Stylus has always had access to all sites via its content script that runs on all URLs - this is a necessary requirement to apply styling - so adding another content script makes no actual difference.
- Rated 4 out of 5by maxoku, 5 years agoIn the version 22.214.171.124 editor is completely broken. After reverting to previous version it's fixed. Maybe the new theme is wrongly applied or something.We can't fix what we can't reproduce.
Please post a screenshot and an instruction how to make it happen.
And if you use FF 56 or older, please re-check it in a new browser profile with no other addons installed because in the old Firefox the full (classic) addons can affect WebExtensions.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13604918, 5 years agoActually great (five stars), but suddenly - without playing around or doing anything - ALL my styles disappeared. Srsly, it has been fucking much time I spent into optimizing everything...
€: After restarting FF, everything is like before again. Consequently, went from 2 to 4 stars...Styles can only disappear due to a bug in the browser or disk failure. Stylus simply doesn't have the code to mass-delete the styles on a whim.
Always export the styles manually on the styles manager page if you don't have a system-wide periodic backup set up. In the future we'll probably add an internal database backup and external sync.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13603596, 5 years agoDoes not seem to work with containerized sites. FF57 with Mozilla's own Multi-Account Containers extension. Otherwise, thanks for the effort.
EDIT: Works when following workaround on github, although this way is rather primitive.Mozilla's implementation of Containers API is incompatible with some of the basic approaches we use for speed-up like direct access to the background script. Either the API will be fixed in the future or we'll try to rework our code.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13230028, 5 years agoAll is well, but there is one but a drawback.
I noticed that when I go to the page youtube it freezes, it can get wrong that the page does not respond.
waiting for fixationI can't reproduce the problem. If you can do it reliably, please send the exact instruction to our support on discord chat or github (see the addon description here on AMO).
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13455665, 5 years agoPlease enable Firefox Sync to transfer styles between computers :)