- Rated 4 out of 5by user, 6 months agoStylus should rotate dark styles with normal styles based on geoposition and timezone by default. Similar to the https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/automatic-dark https://github.com/skhzhang/time-based-themes
- Rated 4 out of 5by Alien Zoo, 6 months agoI use this to write CSS to fix broken sites and remove overintrusive ads that escape ad blocker. Actually works, unlike new Stylish. Interface a bit clunky, hence 4 stars.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 12456323, 8 months agoLove this addon. Only issue is the editor window does not remember which monitor to open on in a multi-monitor setup nor the last used window size; in my case, maximized on monitor #2.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16664364, 3 years agoWhat is the update error (can't access lexical declaration "metaParset" before initialization)?
Что за ошибка обновления (can't access lexical declaration "metaParset" before initialization)?
- Rated 4 out of 5by DJD119, 3 years agoIt used to work great but the functionality to search for existing themes for the site you're on takes a very long time to search, and for some sites just doesn't ever return any results.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Onyx, 3 years agoI've been using this extension since the privacy problems caused by Stylish and I find it very good. I appreciate the editing capability and I started learning CSS by tinkering with the code.
The connection problems encountered on userstyles.org make me lower my score but Stylus is not responsible for this defect so 4 stars for them. Thank you for your work.